PDA

View Full Version : WWE (WWF) Tag Team Championship Belt

aceshigh73
08-18-2006, 10:00 PM
Hi all...

Something pretty cool happened today and I figured I share...

I work with a gentleman that has a son in the WWE (former WWF Wrestling). His son is Mikey from the Spirit Squad. They won the tag team championship a few months ago and after I asked a few times to see the belt in person, he finally had the chance to bring it in today since Mikey is finally home for a couple of days... (He travels like mad!).

Im not much into Wrestling anymore... I was into it huge as a teen.... (Jimmy Snuka, Chief Jay Strongbow, Ravishing Rick Rude, The Million dollar Man, Rickey Steamboat, etc...) Its way too much of a soap opera now for me to enjoy... but still, seeing the Tag Team belt in person, and wearing it around your waist was truly a once in a lifetime experience...
Here's some pics... sorry if they are a tad blury, my buddy that took the pics of me is one prescription change away from 20/seeing-eye-dog.... :D

joe.p
08-18-2006, 10:10 PM
Nice belt, Thanks for sharing your good exp with us,glad you got the chance to model with the belt :applause: . It must be a nic feeling :cheers:

sparkie
08-18-2006, 10:43 PM
remember watching when I was a kid!!!!!!!!!!!! Rick Flair is my daddy, least that's what momma said,, HAHAHA!!!!!!!!

bluzman
08-19-2006, 01:20 AM
Nice!! Rick Rude was so funny!! What Id like to have now is for all you fat, lazy, oklahoma idiots sit and shut up so the ladies can see what a real man looks like!!! That used to crack me up!!

FloridaNative
08-19-2006, 09:11 AM
Nice belt, what hand bag does he wear it with?? JUST KIDDING!!! I coulnd't help myself. It was just there tempting me! :p

aceshigh73
08-19-2006, 09:14 AM
Nice belt, what hand bag does he wear it with?? JUST KIDDING!!! I coulnd't help myself. It was just there tempting me! :p

Wasnt there a thread on that a few days ago? :D

FloridaNative
08-19-2006, 09:15 AM
Wasnt there a thread on that a few days ago? :D

hahahahhahahahaha

aceshigh73
08-19-2006, 09:15 AM
Nice!! Rick Rude was so funny!! What Id like to have now is for all you fat, lazy, oklahoma idiots sit and shut up so the ladies can see what a real man looks like!!! That used to crack me up!!

Right... I forgot about that.... then he used to kiss a girl and she would "faint" in the ring!!! TOO FUNNY.... Ahh... the good ole days of the WWF......

kellyinkc
08-19-2006, 11:38 AM
AHH, wrestling. Brings back memories. Remember when Ric Flair was here in KC in All Star Wrestling. LONG time ago. WOOO! :D
How heavy was the belt?

bluzman
08-19-2006, 08:46 PM
Right... I forgot about that.... then he used to kiss a girl and she would "faint" in the ring!!! TOO FUNNY.... Ahh... the good ole days of the WWF......

Ha ha!! I forgot about him kissing the girl!!! To bad he died a few years back!! Do you remember The Fabulous Ones? Stan Lane and Steve Kern!! They were mt all time favs!! Every time I hear Everybody wants you, by Billy Squire I cant stop myself from doing that strut they used to do!!