PDA

View Full Version : Leather Restoration

AudiTTman
01-15-2009, 09:36 PM
I've always been tied up with exterior and always forget i have to keep the inside looking sexy as well. I have Ebony colored seats in my audi and i wanna give a little life back in them. The passenger seat is great with no cracking at all and only a some creases. However, there is like this orange dot that i have yet to figure out where it came from. It looks like paint and i also found that same color inside my wheel well. Dont worry, im clueless on this one hahahah.

Just want something to cover that up since i tried to remove the spot but ended up taking the color right out of the seat. The driver seat needs some work as well. Its cracking and has some wear in it. Just lookin for a great kit to get it back to the showroom days or atleast close lol

Joshs2013MSAltimaSL
01-15-2009, 09:40 PM
I'm in for the responses haha.:autowash:

AudiTTman
01-15-2009, 09:43 PM
I hear ya brother!!!!! What kills me is when the sun nails the seats and i can see every last mark on them. Sometimes i just wish i had some hot brunette sitting there and she could just cover them up for me

Joshs2013MSAltimaSL
01-15-2009, 09:45 PM
Lol...I have the hot brunette part...now I just need your leather part haha.

AudiTTman
01-15-2009, 09:50 PM
NO WAY, lucky lucky ;) you're right, the leather is the final piece of the puzzle