PDA

View Full Version : attention illinois detailers

StephenK
01-10-2009, 01:10 AM
i would like a list of all illinois detailers and where in illinois your are. the mustang club i am a member of is gonna need you soon. i want to try to set them up with a detailer close to them so they can keep their cars looking good. your location and a way to contact you would be nice and i can pass the info along to them so they can get a quote from you. good weather is not that far away. thank you

Superior_Details
01-10-2009, 09:53 AM
whats the club name?
im a member of chicagoland mustang club
Im about 30 minutes from bloomington normal.

i would like a list of all illinois detailers and where in illinois your are. the mustang club i am a member of is gonna need you soon. i want to try to set them up with a detailer close to them so they can keep their cars looking good. your location and a way to contact you would be nice and i can pass the info along to them so they can get a quote from you. good weather is not that far away. thank you

Speed-Dude
01-10-2009, 10:41 AM
i'm in the aurora-naperville area but im just starting out as a detailer ... so yeah lol

loudog2
01-10-2009, 10:54 AM
i would help, but i'm not insured. I just do it on the side.

img
01-10-2009, 11:00 AM
You guys ought to do the governor's car so he can speed out
of town quicker.

StephenK
01-10-2009, 11:42 AM
whats the club name?
im a member of chicagoland mustang club
Im about 30 minutes from bloomington normal.

i am part of chicagomustangclub.com my understanding is your club is like the big brother to the one i am on. from what i see most of us are up north of you.

i would help, but i'm not insured. I just do it on the side.

i just do it on the side also so i am not insured either

i'm in the aurora-naperville area but im just starting out as a detailer ... so yeah lol

i am in aurora my self and actually just got back into detailing last summer. so with all the new products and techniques i guess you can say i just started myself.

i appreciate the responses and will pass them along to my fellow members on the mustang site. maybe this will turn into repeat customers for some of you and they will have someone to turn to when they have an cosmetic problem. could work out good for everyone involved

loudog2
01-10-2009, 11:43 AM
of town quicker.
That wouldn't be fair. We didn't do that for the other 4 Illinois governor's that went to jail.

StephenK
01-10-2009, 11:53 AM
of town quicker.

why help him do anything. he aint gonna help me. oh yeah and by the way.
GO FLORIDA!!!!!!!! LMAO. JUST KIDDING

img
01-10-2009, 12:40 PM
Bummer Sooners! I really was expecting the Gators to win when I
posted my "Boomer Sooners". Although I'm from OK, I'm an Ok State
Fan. Besides, Bob Stoops can moan all the way to the bank--with
his bonus, he made $6 milion last year--absurd. Who knows--maybe
the next OK governor?

DealerDetailer
10-11-2011, 02:48 AM
Fox Lake area here. pm me if you want my contact number
Chris

Ps: I know its an old thread, but you never know if someone might need their mustang detailed.