PDA

View Full Version : Liquid Souveran

Pages : [1] 2

supercharged
03-24-2006, 12:22 PM
Yes, Liquid Souveran! I defenetely want to try it! Those of you who already have, what do you guys think? Longetivity, Wet Look, ease of application? Thanks is advance.:) :confused:

OCDetails
03-24-2006, 12:32 PM
It is definitely my favorite liquid wax. It is the only wax that has impressed me this much on light colors as well as on dark colors. It is able to make even white vechiles look wet and reflective. You will never find my garage without a bottle of Liquid Souveran in it somewhere.

Application is a piece of cake. I apply it by machine just because it is faster that way. It spreads a long way before needing to reapply the product to the pad. It buffs off like butter too, so you'll love that. I can't say enough good about this product.

It lasts as long as you would expect a liquid wax to last. I've never gone more than 4 or 5 weeks between applications, so I really can't say if it lasts longer than that. It does a great job for those 4 - 5 weeks though.

cwcad
03-24-2006, 01:52 PM
I agree with OCDETAILS!! It is absolutely the easiest on and off liquid product that I have ever used. The look was/is great on Black. My only experience with it. A little goes a long way.

PC or by hand you cannot go wrong with the look that it provides. I use other products for a lot of different reasons but the look that Pinnacle Liquid Souveran provides is right up there with the best of them.

ScottB
03-24-2006, 07:38 PM
It is very user friendly in that you can wax the entire car and then come back to remove. (most other Pinnacles require WOWO method). I have also found that Crystal Mist works equally well with it (as it does with ALL carnubas) to keep up durability and pop between detailing sessions.

brzman
03-25-2006, 06:32 PM
has Anyone Used This Product On Mettalic Paint. I'm Hooked On Sig. Series For Mettalic Paint But This Has Got My Curiosity.

thanks

ScottB
03-25-2006, 08:24 PM
has Anyone Used This Product On Mettalic Paint. I'm Hooked On Sig. Series For Mettalic Paint But This Has Got My Curiosity.

thanks

I used in on previous silver Vette, but prior to the release of Sig Series so I cannot find a true comparision. I still went back to Souveran Paste even on silver as nothing made it look wetter and produced the finish I personally wanted.

DS Detailer
03-25-2006, 09:44 PM
Used it for the first time 2 days ago... The 3 days of sun we were expecting turned into 2 days of snow. I'll let you know how it looks when it's clean.

OCDetails
03-25-2006, 10:57 PM

thanks

I've used it on my champange Accord. It is a metallic sort of silvery gold. Looks pretty darn good if you ask me. I've used it on a silver Breeze too and it looked great. I don't think there is a color out there that LS wouldn't look great on.

joe.p
03-25-2006, 11:43 PM
The LS and QM will be my next purchase in the future. I bought some Megs #16 and Klasse SG to add to my collection along with some DP Max Wax and a new Makita 9227.

onehawaiian
03-26-2006, 12:28 AM
Hello all...

this is my first post, as well as my first time using higher end car care products. i just got thru my 1st coat of LS and i'm pretty impressed.

(for reference, i started with Pinnacle bodywork shampoo, Meguiar's Gold Class clay bar, then klasse AIO, Wolfgang deep gloss paint sealant x2, and finally Pinnacle Liquid Souveran...)

OCDetails
03-26-2006, 12:39 AM
What I would suggest to anybody using LS is to try it on the car all by itself without using a sealant beneath it. Liquid Souveran is an amazing product all by itself and really doesn't need a sealant to help it look great. And FWIW, in my opinion, Wolfgang doesn't benefit from using a wax on top of it. Waxes, to me, mute and diminish the impact of Wolfgang. I would advise against topping it, but that is just me.

onehawaiian
03-26-2006, 12:50 AM
thanks for the feedback ocdetails.
i wanted to try something dif. actually i wanna try a LOT of dif things b4 settling down on any certain system. i've had feedback with souveran over wolfgang deep gloss sealant as well as souveran over klasse sg. since i had never used a wax over sealant i wanted to give it a go.
imo, it's a very deep shine, more than my p5 has ever had. i will try new combos later to compare, but i am pretty pleased with what i just used.

joe.p
03-26-2006, 01:51 AM
What I would suggest to anybody using LS is to try it on the car all by itself without using a sealant beneath it. Liquid Souveran is an amazing product all by itself and really doesn't need a sealant to help it look great. And FWIW, in my opinion, Wolfgang doesn't benefit from using a wax on top of it. Waxes, to me, mute and diminish the impact of Wolfgang. I would advise against topping it, but that is just me.
This was my experience when i used Souveran over WG for the 1st time it left a haze slightly dulling the surface and this is what made me retire the souveran,but i tried Souveran over UPP and i have loved it every sense.It is a beautiful combo for my dark blue metalic..

Detail_Guy
03-26-2006, 09:56 AM
LS is my favorite carnauba based "liguid" wax. Easy to apply and remove, with an outstanding shine. However, like it's paste counterpart, durability is not one of it's strong points.

ScottB
03-26-2006, 10:34 AM
LS is my favorite carnauba based "liguid" wax. Easy to apply and remove, with an outstanding shine. However, like it's paste counterpart, durability is not one of it's strong points.

do you use Crystal Mist with it ?? Find it helps with durability ?? If not using, I highly suggest after each wash.