PDA

View Full Version : Liquid Souveran

Pages : 1 [2]

Detail_Guy
03-26-2006, 12:47 PM
do you use Crystal Mist with it ?? Find it helps with durability ?? If not using, I highly suggest after each wash.

Sure, I've used a couple of booster products over LS... and yes, they do extend the durability. Of course, they would extend the durability of any product. However, I like to have an idea of the durability of each LSP on it's own merits.

OCDetails
03-26-2006, 01:58 PM
When you say that it isn't very durable, what do you mean by that? What kind of durability do you see? If you are seeing more than a month then you are getting par results for any carnauba.

Detail_Guy
03-26-2006, 07:22 PM
When you say that it isn't very durable, what do you mean by that? What kind of durability do you see? If you are seeing more than a month then you are getting par results for any carnauba.

Well, again, on it own, I would say about a month tops (or 3 to 4 washes). However, I don't agree that those results are equal to "any" carnauba, or other carnauba blends. Nevertheless, LS is a nice, easy to use product, that produces a nice warm, very wet, pleasing look, and a month is pretty decent durability for a liquid wax.