PDA

View Full Version : Spray On Bedliner dressing

GMC83
01-08-2009, 06:37 PM
I have a Line X bedliner in my pickup truck and was just wondering if you guys think i should dress it or not.

I use either Meguiars Deep Crystal soap or Rain x Car wash followed with a long handled scrub brush to clean and work in the soap to clean the bedliner

Would it be a good idea to dress it, if so.....

1.what product
2.how would i apply it
3. Anthing to watch out for????

Thanks, anyfeedback would be appreciated

TLMitchell
01-08-2009, 08:43 PM
I have a Line X bedliner in my pickup truck and was just wondering if you guys think i should dress it or not.

I use either Meguiars Deep Crystal soap or Rain x Car wash followed with a long handled scrub brush to clean and work in the soap to clean the bedliner

Would it be a good idea to dress it, if so.....

1.what product
2.how would i apply it
3. Anthing to watch out for????

Thanks, anyfeedback would be appreciated

Ever gonna have a need to walk in the bed when it's wet or with a light dew? You ain't gonna want dressing on Line-X if ya are. Peggy Fleming could do a triple-axle on a wet, dressed bedliner. :eek:

TL

GMC83
01-08-2009, 10:34 PM
Ever gonna have a need to walk in the bed when it's wet or with a light dew? You ain't gonna want dressing on Line-X if ya are. Peggy Fleming could do a triple-axle on a wet, dressed bedliner. :eek:

TL
im guessing thats a no?

maddenbowler
01-08-2009, 11:01 PM
guessing depends on how you use it. He is saying if you get into the bed alot you might slip with dressing but if your just doing it to look good and dont use the bed then might as well dress it

GMC83
01-08-2009, 11:10 PM
well thats a thing, i guess i have to ask u guys whats a non slippery type dressing, is there one at all?

TLMitchell
01-09-2009, 06:41 PM
well thats a thing, i guess i have to ask u guys whats a non slippery type dressing, is there one at all?

Dunno, after the first time I ended up on my can on a slippery bedliner I figured I wouldn't ever be putting anything on it. For the same reasons you don't Armor All a motorcycle seat..... you could hurt yerself big-time!

I *did* wash off Line-X with ONR after a wash and it looked real good. Left it clean and looking like new... no slips, no skids. So far....

TL