PDA

View Full Version : Mobile Tech Expo 2009

Meghan
12-30-2008, 09:02 AM
Well it is getting close, just wanted to remind everyone about Mobile Tech Expo. If you haven't been you should really make the time to come out for at least one of the days. Dwayne and myself will be there hosting a booth so make sure you stop by and say hi to us.

The 2009 EXPO is being held at the Harborview Center in
Beautiful CLEARWATER - FLORIDA

Education DAY THURSDAY January 15th
MOBILE TECH EXPO DAYS January 16th and 17th

Mobile Tech Expo (http://www.mobiletechexpo.com/)

WindyCity
12-30-2008, 09:53 AM
I am looking forward to coming down there and escaping the chicago winter for a few days!!! I wanted to go last year but the timing just wasn't right, so I saved the date for this year so I wouldnt miss it!

We'll see you there Meghan!!
David

Meghan
12-30-2008, 07:25 PM
David, we will be there with smiles on.... can't wait!

budman3
12-30-2008, 09:29 PM
I should be able to stop by either Friday or Saturday .... Probably going to miss out on the Education day and other seminars but it's still fun to check out all of the different vendors! See you guys there!

WindyCity
01-13-2009, 08:57 PM
Well Meghan its going to be -2 below here in chicago on thursday so I think I will have the big smile on because we will be in Clearwater!!!
David:righton:

Meghan
01-14-2009, 08:44 AM
Well Meghan its going to be -2 below here in chicago on thursday so I think I will have the big smile on because we will be in Clearwater!!!
David:righton:

Well David I am not happy to report weather for Mobile Tech is a high of 61 and a low of 36! And I thought I lived in Fla!:D

WindyCity
01-14-2009, 10:25 AM
That means we will be easy to spot then. You all will be wearing sweaters, jackets and will be shivering, and my wife & I will be wearing tank tops and shorts chatting how nice the weather is!!!LOL

See ya there

budman3
01-14-2009, 01:10 PM
That means we will be easy to spot then. You all will be wearing sweaters, jackets and will be shivering, and my wife & I will be wearing tank tops and shorts chatting how nice the weather is!!!LOL

See ya there

With an outside temp of 8 and a wind chill of -7, I think the 60s will be beautiful :righton:. I guess you don't miss these NH winters Meghan. I guess I can't blame you, I probably won't want to come back. Anyways, I'll be heading off the the airport in a few hours!

Old Pirate
01-14-2009, 06:55 PM
Hope to met some of you there, I'll be there on Saturday........