PDA

View Full Version : A fast and effective polish?

Emile
12-26-2008, 11:54 PM
Hi,

I am going to clean up my Subaru and apply new wax/sealant to it when I come back from vacation. I would really like to purchase and use a polish, or really a pre-wax cleaner type product to remove water spots, old wax, etc. but I want something fast. I have Poorboy's SSR 2.5, Optimum Polish, and Klasse AIO, but I don't want to work section by section with Poorboy's and Optimum. I don't think Klasse AIO will remove water spots. I just want something that I can apply to the whole vehicle with my PC7424 and White Pad, and then buff it all off at once (I guess after it has hazed over?).

I was thinking Wolfgang Paintwork Polish Enhancer or P21S Cleansing Lotion...maybe one of these will accomplish what I want and work the way I want???

Thanks,
Emile

ScottB
12-27-2008, 09:19 AM
If not using a buffer specifically, use a paint cleaner like Pinnacle or P21S. Easy and super results. Klasse AIO would be next choice.

Jimmie
12-27-2008, 01:02 PM
Klasse AIO might get the waterspots. Any AIO works well going over the whole car before removing (Poli-Seal; PB PwS; XMT360).