PDA

View Full Version : Saving cart on autogeek.net??

D_Nyholm
12-26-2008, 10:30 AM
Hey there,
I haven't seen it yet, but is Autogeek looking to implement a "save cart" or "wish list"? I notice i'll spend a lot of time building a cart or researching items that I want to purchase at a later time, and then when I finally am going to place an order, I miss a few items. A saved cart would be ideal or a wish list so that when I log back in, i can see what I already researched. Am i missing it or is it something that might be included in the future?
THanks

Racin10s
12-26-2008, 10:55 AM
Well, you can add the items in your cart and they will still be there the next time you come back.... As long as you don't clear your cookies.

D_Nyholm
12-26-2008, 11:02 AM
Ahh, but i'll use more than one computer so unfortunately, they aren't there when I try. Maybe i'll try to do more searching on only one computer :)

dublifecrisis
12-26-2008, 03:13 PM
they stay on mine all the time unless the cookies get deleted as the op said, but yes when I'm at work, er umm, at my other PC then no I don't see em.

D_Nyholm
12-26-2008, 04:57 PM
they stay on mine all the time unless the cookies get deleted as the op said, but yes when I'm at work, er umm, at my other PC then no I don't see em.

HAHAH!! +1

LE_Man
12-27-2008, 09:55 AM
I usually save the cart to a pdf file. I have had my items disappear after a few days and I don't have my browser (Firefox) set to delete cookies at any time. If the items do disapear, at least I know what items I had in my cart....

Meghan
12-27-2008, 10:09 AM
Am I hearing you guys are shopping online at the Geek while you should be working?? Keep up the good work!:p

mazdaspeed
12-27-2008, 03:02 PM
shhhhhhhhh!!!!!don't tell