PDA

View Full Version : This sucks, but DP rocks!

Excessive Detail
08-16-2006, 10:17 AM
Well I finally got my most recent AG order in and my free bottle of DP Sealant. I also ordered dp wheel glaze and natty's blue. I used the dp sealant on my cousins car and I have too say big ups to dp, that stuff went on easier than any other sealant I've used and came off without any effort, also I was able to do like an entire side of the car before removing any of it, I probably could have done the entire car before removing any product. Sorry no pics, this car really wasn't worhty of AG, it was in pretty bad shape, I mean it wasn't horrible, but there is a lot of scratches and paint its been wrecked without being fixed. But there was still enough good paint to try it on, and I was amzed at the finish dp gave, very relfective and wet looking. THis is the part that sucks, well I wanted to try my dp wheel glaze, but two days before I almost blew out a tire and found out that two rims are bent and that the chamber in the back of the car is what almost blew out my tire, thank the lord I caught it, which lead me to put my original steelies on my ride, and of course I lost the hubcaps, so I'm riding on black wheels with no hubs, and don't have the money right know for new rims anf tires, I'm so pissed, this sucks, any that how my weeks been going, but again big props to dp and thank you agian AG for the free stuff you guyz rock.:awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :cheers: :cheers: :righton: :righton:

Meghan
08-16-2006, 10:22 AM
DP line is like a secret weapon, you dont really know how good it is till you use it! And if you read on this forum, you will notice those that use it LOVE IT! :applause:
DP ROCKS!!! :righton:

This product line will never let you down!

Reddwarf
08-16-2006, 11:11 AM
Sorry to hear about you wheels. That blows! no pun intended.

dengood1
08-16-2006, 05:46 PM
Maybe you could find a "blowout sale" on some wheels and tires:p

Nah, just kidding man.....that does suck. I had to drive on one of the "mini donut" spares for a few days......HOW EMBARRASSING!

ScottB
08-16-2006, 06:13 PM
some cars look rather bad-azz with black steelies.....

Excessive Detail
08-16-2006, 08:55 PM
some cars look rather bad-azz with black steelies.....

Mine somewhat looks like a cop car all white with the black wheels, all I need is some lights and a siren and its on baby.

FloridaNative
08-16-2006, 09:07 PM
Mine somewhat looks like a cop car all white with the black wheels, all I need is some lights and a siren and its on baby.

hhehehehehehehe That could be fun! I'm sure you'd collect enough bribes to get your wheels fixed! :p