PDA

View Full Version : Traveling Bag Hold Ups

Meghan
12-16-2008, 10:57 AM
Ok we need to light some fires here, we went ahead and sent out two bags this past time to speed things up but I got people holding the bag for weeks, well really one person! So here is the deal, there are two bags and I will post the list of the people on that bag list and where on the list the bag is.... SO if you have it and have had it long enough, please move it on.

Bag 1
Scott Manis -has had it already and shipped it out
Jake Maxwell -has had it already and shipped it out
Marc Kut - Got on the 3rd of Dec, please ship it on to the next guy
Erick Powell - waiting
Kevin Ladd - waiting

Ok here is our problem bag...

Bag 2
Brandon Chabola -has had it already and shipped it out
Jake Simon -Has had it since Nov 26th and still has it
Mark Comes- waiting patiently
Philip Santos- asked to be skipped
Garrett Hess- waiting patiently

So really we just need JAKE SIMON to ship the bag on to Mark and then Mark will ship to Garrett.

Pyrocite
12-16-2008, 10:44 PM
Erick Powell should be receiving his 17th :D thats what i was told by the ups. Tried to get a new box but UPS store was out of that size... :O

Again thx and good luck with testing :)

Meghan
12-17-2008, 07:58 AM
Looks like both bags are moving again, thank you.

Showroom Shine
12-18-2008, 06:44 AM
Thanks Meghan,
Those that have the bag and hold it should be ashamed of themselves. AG is nice enough to send out products to test and free samples which We all appreciate, so please send the Bags out ASAP!

Meghan
12-18-2008, 09:18 AM
Thanks Meghan,
Those that have the bag and hold it should be ashamed of themselves. AG is nice enough to send out products to test and free samples which We all appreciate, so please send the Bags out ASAP!

As stated before the bag is moving again, it is the holidays and not everyone has had the time. I do appreciate everyone's patience and look forward to pictures and some feedback.