PDA

View Full Version : Microfiber Fetish???

DemonFactory
12-12-2008, 03:53 PM
Strange topic I know but,,,, I have real issues!!! Im the MANWhy is it that I feel like I must own every type of MF available? And not just one, but like 5 of each one!?!?!?

Dusty Bottoms
12-12-2008, 04:09 PM
I think everyone on this forum has a serious love of microfiber. You can never have enough!

builthatch
12-12-2008, 04:22 PM
I think everyone on this forum has a serious love of microfiber. You can never have enough!

they way i feel, it makes sense to have many of the towels you like on hand so you don't have to constantly be cleaning them, esp if you are doing side work (or professionally)

that is what is so cool about 'buy one get one' sales on here. i recently stocked up majorly on cobra jr, supreme 530 and guzzler because these are towels i use so much it only makes sense to have a heck of a lot on hand. then i have a ton of my advance auto general use MF's, which are awesome for glass.

you can let the used towels accumulate a bit, and then set aside a time for washing them. of course i wash mine by type, or atleast by function.

Wendell Jarvis
12-12-2008, 05:19 PM
Yeah, I am on a Microfiber diet too, never can get enough of fiber......he, he

ScottB
12-13-2008, 08:43 AM
MF rocks ....

Racin10s
12-13-2008, 08:49 AM
I am jonesing for the new gold mfs... and the new white ones.... I just got the the HD drying towels and I love those.... But I need MORE.:righton::righton:

ScottB
12-13-2008, 09:14 AM
Buy One, Get One Free! (http://www.autogeek.net/buy-one-get-one-free.html)

there are some exciting BOGO's for those wanting some nice towels.

img
12-13-2008, 10:10 AM
My wife said I have so many that I need to make me a blanket and
bed so I can sleep comfortably--in the garage.

OGauge4Me
12-13-2008, 11:08 AM
I am addicted as well.

I usually keep buying what works for me but back in the summer Meghan sent 2 towels as a gift and I really liked the performance. I have since added another 8 of the Cobra Jr's to my towel container and will probably add more when the wife is not looking.

If you are addicted give the Jr's a try. Currently on the BOGO list. :D