PDA

View Full Version : Pinnacle Crystal Mist Carnauba Detail Spray

Wendell Jarvis
12-11-2008, 09:09 AM
I noticed the Pinnacle Crystal Mist Carnauba Detail Spray is on the BOGO page...... had anyone used this product? I love Pinnacle products but I have never used this particular one, just wondering if it worth buying, especially BOGO.........

megadeth
12-11-2008, 09:32 AM
I noticed the Pinnacle Crystal Mist Carnauba Detail Spray is on the BOGO page...... had anyone used this product? I love Pinnacle products but I have never used this particular one, just wondering if it worth buying, especially BOGO.........
I use it and love it but I haven't used anything other than the Adam's quick detail spray and this..

ive seen posts on here claiming its the best so take that for what its worth.

Streetlife
12-11-2008, 09:44 AM
I use it, as a matter of fact i have two bottles in my Arsenal. I use it with the Pinnacle ultra poly clay.Im the MAN

trhland
12-11-2008, 09:51 AM
I use it and love it but I haven't used anything other than the Adam's quick detail spray and this..

both are great !!!!!adams is the best for a drying q/d.. pinnacle gives more of a shine

Wendell Jarvis
12-11-2008, 09:53 AM

I think I will, by the way, dig your login or Avatar name Megadeth, I saw those guys 2 different times in Ohio, Peace Sells But Who's Buying tour ( Bet ol Dave Mustane is wondering now if he can predict the future...with all the teriorist and wars going now) caught a guitar pick from him and there was one hell of a mosh pit.......loved that

trhland
12-11-2008, 10:11 AM
:cheers::cheers:they are a great band!!!!!i miss my head banging days...

Jimmie
12-11-2008, 12:35 PM
Crystal Mist, one of the best. I still have just a little original that I use just on the wife's car. Don't get me wrong the newer version is great also.

charliehaley
12-11-2008, 02:37 PM
It's a great quick detailer. It does require a little more buffing to completely remove it though as it adds more car carnauba than most other QD out there. Think of it as more then a quick detailer and less than a spray wax.

Emile
12-11-2008, 04:13 PM
Nice to see it on BOGO but $25 for 16oz is way too much for a quick detail spray. Even with the BOGO deal, I'd still rather take advantage of the current DP sale and get the DP Final Gloss QD spray...$10 for 32oz and only $16 regularly for 32oz.

ScottB
12-11-2008, 05:27 PM
it was the original booster to Souveran and a must have item for those using nuba's as a LSP. Only thing better, well the newer Souveran Spray Wax but cannot go wrong with either. I use to buy it by the gallon.

WAX-BANDIT
12-11-2008, 07:44 PM
Nice product, but I would buy
spray souvern before crystal mist
now:D

loudog2
12-12-2008, 08:20 AM
I got a 68oz bottle when pinnicle was the weekly roll back($49+15%off). Great deal! I like it a lot. As Charlie said, it does require a little extra buff.