PDA

View Full Version : received my Fuzion wax

Pages : [1] 2

Martin555
12-06-2008, 09:46 PM
Nice box and packaging but now i'm wondering if i'm the only one that received the wax broken in three major pieces.

My three previous jars of Souveran were all in one big piece and I could get them out of the jar and work with it and put it back in no problem.

I am just too picky ?

imageautodetail
12-06-2008, 09:53 PM
Nice box and packaging but now i'm wondering if i'm the only one that received the wax broken in three major pieces.

My three previous jars of Souveran were all in one big piece and I could get them out of the jar and work with it and put it back in no problem.

I am just too picky ?not at all, if it were a 20-30 jar of wax maybe, but PM someone from AG, they will direct you to the right person pm meghan

SSTG
12-06-2008, 11:40 PM
For what it costs.I'd like mine in one piece.

ScottB
12-07-2008, 09:35 AM
hand poured waxes do cool differently and some with crack. There is no harm in it and quite normal actually. If you have an issue speak with Meghan but I assure you the product and its usability is just perfect.

trhland
12-07-2008, 10:31 AM
its normal i have a $250 tub of swissvax and its cracked inside of tub . its totaly fine.

Meghan
12-07-2008, 11:33 AM
You can call me tomorrow I will be in the office all day, my direct ext is 207, thanks

Eruptiv
12-07-2008, 02:20 PM
Mine also came cracked in 3 places.Been using it and it works fine.No problems.Love Fuzion wax!!

loudog2
12-07-2008, 07:11 PM
Mine was cracked also. I've used it a couple times with no issue. At least that I know of.

supercharged
12-07-2008, 07:23 PM
I had cracks in my other waxes, but it never affected their performance.

img
12-07-2008, 08:29 PM
Only thing I expect to have a crack in it is my butt-
erfinger candy bar, that I sat on. Had the same problem, and Meghan
took care of it--it may be psychological, but us OCD guys just freak
out at something like this. Anyway, after fourteen days, finally got mine(in one piece), and have to admit--it's the real deal. Guess I'll
just use my Pinn Sov on detail jobs.

Martin555
12-07-2008, 11:01 PM
thanks for the replies, the reasonI asked was not to know if the product would not be the same because of the cracks, but to know if it usually ships like that. I know that when they cool down things like that can and surely do happen.

it just makes it harder to work with in my case because I hate to dip in the jar with the applicator and I prefer to take it in my hand with a microfiber glove, that's just me

to give you an idea of how strange I can be, my Stihl weed eater is cleaned and waxed after every time I use it

supercharged
12-08-2008, 05:51 AM
thanks for the replies, the reasonI asked was not to know if the product would not be the same because of the cracks, but to know if it usually ships like that. I know that when they cool down things like that can and surely do happen.

it just makes it harder to work with in my case because I hate to dip in the jar with the applicator and I prefer to take it in my hand with a microfiber glove, that's just me

to give you an idea of how strange I can be, my Stihl weed eater is cleaned and waxed after every time I use it
Dipping in a jar with a lubed (with QD) foam applicator will make your jar last you even longer. I'd expectect 30+ applications out of a single jar.

Martin555
12-08-2008, 07:58 AM
yes i use the foam applicator but I hate to use it in the jar, i prefer to use the applicator while holding the wax in my hand, after reading my last post it sounds like i apply the wax with the glove but that's not the case rest assured.

mulder
12-13-2008, 02:21 PM
Looks like it's an International problem, mine arrived cracked as well

Dwayne
12-13-2008, 02:52 PM
I just wanted to let everyone in on a little trick.

Wax is heated and poured, then allowed to cool so it will solidify. If it cracks, just reheat it with a hair dryer. It will melt back together, then let it cool and it will be as good as new.