PDA

View Full Version : Early Christmas For me!!

Pages : [1] 2

94LT1
12-04-2008, 07:43 PM
Thanks autogeek for picking me for the $250 credit!!I got a tiny bit more then 250 dollars worth.
http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k241/newguy5/Random/12-04-08AutogeekGiveaway001.jpg
Unfortunetly the Pinnacle leather conditioner had a shipping misshap which im not to worried about because autogeek has top notch customer service but thats y the leather cleaner is in a plastic bag.
THANKS AGAIN AUTOGEEK!!

Streetlife
12-04-2008, 08:19 PM
Congratulations 94LT1.

SSTG
12-04-2008, 08:42 PM
Congrats!

mazdaspeed
12-04-2008, 11:00 PM
congrats!!!

supercharged
12-05-2008, 06:54 AM
Very nice order there!

Wendell Jarvis
12-05-2008, 07:31 AM
Thanks autogeek for picking me for the $250 credit!!I got a tiny bit more then 250 dollars worth.
http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k241/newguy5/Random/12-04-08AutogeekGiveaway001.jpg
Unfortunetly the Pinnacle leather conditioner had a shipping misshap which im not to worried about because autogeek has top notch customer service but thats y the leather cleaner is in a plastic bag.
THANKS AGAIN AUTOGEEK!!

Congradulations, Thats allot of stocking stuffers !! Looks like you made some great choices on your product selection too. Oh, I gotta make a comment.......I am digging the ACE FREHLEY pic.........I am a huge KISS fan, especially back in the day KISS.....have fun !! Merry Christmas

94LT1
12-05-2008, 07:47 AM
Congradulations, Thats allot of stocking stuffers !! Looks like you made some great choices on your product selection too. Oh, I gotta make a comment.......I am digging the ACE FREHLEY pic.........I am a huge KISS fan, especially back in the day KISS.....have fun !! Merry Christmas
haha ya my dad is a kiss fan we went to 2 of there farwell tours a few years ago.Not my type of music but they put on a good show.

Wendell Jarvis
12-05-2008, 08:02 AM
haha ya my dad is a kiss fan we went to 2 of there farwell tours a few years ago.Not my type of music but they put on a good show.
Cool..............I am more favorable of the early Kiss in the 70's, rock had kinda settled or died down a little bit, then came along KISS and really gave rock n roll a shot in the arm, something that it had never seen before, the Masks, characters, costumes and a stage show that rock the nation, those guys are marketing masters, think about it, comic books,belt buckles, I even have a Kiss Pinball Machine.........that just a small list of things....no band had ever marketed themselves like Kiss did,
Musicianship....well........there is allot to be desired there, but for a band to be together after 30 years is unheard of, so they are certainly doing or did something right. Plus they had a dream and accomplished it, they ran it up the Flag Pole and millions of people saulted their flag !! Wow, that last part was kinda deep.....hummm.........I need more coffee....have a great day !!

alowe
12-05-2008, 08:57 AM
Lucky!

Meghan
12-05-2008, 09:02 AM
Nice products you got there, I got your PM about the Pinnacle getting damaged in transit and our claims department is already on it for you. Enjoy and Merry Christmas!!!

Old Pirate
12-05-2008, 09:18 AM
Congrats 94LT1 on your Prize! looks awesome:cheers:

P.S. here's mine from DC:

http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t158/zoomzoommazda5/mazda5pics183.jpg
:cheers:

94LT1
12-05-2008, 09:36 AM
Nice products you got there, I got your PM about the Pinnacle getting damaged in transit and our claims department is already on it for you. Enjoy and Merry Christmas!!!
Thanks again meghan!!When i saw the cracked bottle i wasnt worried because i no you all at autogeek do your very best to give the best possible customer service.Im more then confident that it will be handled the right way.

94LT1
12-05-2008, 09:40 AM
Congrats 94LT1 on your Prize! looks awesome:cheers:

P.S. here's mine from DC:

http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t158/zoomzoommazda5/mazda5pics183.jpg
:cheers:
Nice buy!!i was thinking about amazing roll off but didnt have the cap room.i was at 250 in no time.lol.i probably should have got the Menzerna polishes rather than the WG TSR and FG 3.0 just because there 32oz rather then 16oz.But all and all im very happy with my purchase.thanks again autogeek

Dusty Bottoms
12-05-2008, 11:29 AM
Cool..............I am more favorable of the early Kiss in the 70's, rock had kinda settled or died down a little bit, then came along KISS and really gave rock n roll a shot in the arm, something that it had never seen before, the Masks, characters, costumes and a stage show that rock the nation, those guys are marketing masters, think about it, comic books,belt buckles, I even have a Kiss Pinball Machine.........that just a small list of things....no band had ever marketed themselves like Kiss did,
Musicianship....well........there is allot to be desired there, but for a band to be together after 30 years is unheard of, so they are certainly doing or did something right. Plus they had a dream and accomplished it, they ran it up the Flag Pole and millions of people saulted their flag !! Wow, that last part was kinda deep.....hummm.........I need more coffee....have a great day !!

Kiss was my first concert in 98! Strangely, they were my uncle's first concert in '77.

Eurocougar
12-05-2008, 11:46 AM
Congrats!