PDA

View Full Version : Menzerna Power Finish

94LT1
12-01-2008, 07:54 AM
I was reading the steps on how to use it and i came across step 3 and im a little confused.

Polish at 1500-2000 RPM (4-5 on a dual action polisher) working slowly across and then up and down the area. Check your work after several passes to see if the swirls have been removed. If so, reduce the pressure and continue buffing until a high gloss is achieved. If the pad becomes dry, mist it with water and continue buffing.

So im assumeing you wipe off a portion of what you just did to see if the swirls are gone.But then it goes on to say continue buffing until a high gloss is achieved.how can you see that if your still working in the polish??

Junebug
12-02-2008, 02:27 PM
I recently tried 203 with a Flex and LC white pad. The detail was a 2 year old Tundra that had never been polished (or waxed LOL). I found a little QD on the pad helped a lot, but then it was kinda cool in the garage so that may have been a factor. I used a couple dime sized blobs per panal and worked to piss out of it till it was clear, even had a tiny amount of dust. This cleared up the dead dull oxidized paint into brand new looking again.

I really liked 203 and it will be my #1 go to polish from now on.