PDA

View Full Version : P21s after Wolfgang DG Paint Sealant

solman
11-27-2008, 05:55 PM
Hello all,
Happy turkey day.:cheers:
I just finished using the Wolfgang Paint sealant on my new Subaru Forester. I did a wash and dry but I didn't clay or polish as it is a new car . sure enough there are a few minor swirls on the roof of the car. I will live with it for now and get back to it when the weather warms up.
I was wondering since I don't have the Pinacle Souverign yet (Just placed my order, bogo too) can I use the P21s on top of the WGPS? Also should I put a second coat of the Wolfgang paint sealant befor I wax?
Thanks, Solman

ScottB
11-27-2008, 06:22 PM
both versions of the P21S are considered a pure wax and can indeed be used as toppers over sealant. While not Souveran they are nice waxes especially the 100% version.

Emile
11-29-2008, 12:42 AM
You can apply as many coats of Wolfgang Sealant as you want, just make sure to give each coat of Sealant the appropriate 12 hour cure time after buffing it off, before applying a coat of P21S.

loudog2
11-29-2008, 10:47 PM
I always use 2 coats of DGPS to ensure complete coverage. Then top it with a carnuba paste. Usually souveran or P21S 100%. I'm happy that I get to give fuzion a try. What color is your car?

solman
11-30-2008, 11:27 AM
Well Subaru calls it Newport Blue. I did one coat of WG dgps and two coats of P21s. It looks great I took a pic in the garage which doesn't show it that well but its pouring out.....