PDA

View Full Version : First Major Order from Autogeek, and....

Kris R
11-23-2008, 01:53 PM
I ordered the Following:

XMT Intermediate Swirl Kit
XMT 360
LC Glass Polishing Pad

Diamondite Resurfacing creme and Poli Shield

I first want to say that shipping was FAST! I ordered it by two and got it the next day..Granted we are both in Florida but still...thats awesome. I can tell Autogeek takes great care in packing. It was packed great.

I used some of the stuff right away on spots on my car and was very impressed! Wasnt that impressed with the LC glass pad....didnt seem to do much even with the Diamondite creme...oh well.

And they seemed to have packed 4" microfiber bonnets with my kit instead of 6.5 because it cant stretch over my pads no matter what....Was bummed at that.

But I cant wait to order more from these guys. I give them overall an A+. Very satisfied!

Im sure they will send me out the correct bonnets.

Kris

ScottB
11-23-2008, 02:58 PM
We cannot wait to see the second order, maybe some Dodo, Optimum, or Four Star ??

Kris R
11-23-2008, 10:25 PM
We cannot wait to see the second order, maybe some Dodo, Optimum, or Four Star ??

Well that would be nice but I am detailing for profit. My next big order after the Holidays will be a bunch of Menzerna stuff, a foam gun, about 4-5 DP products and a Flex rotary. And possibly a Metro vac and Blow.

My Mother in Law has a BLACK Mercury cougar that was in pretty bad shape. I used the XMT Intermediate Kit on it and it looked SUPER! I got about 85-90% of the swirls out with it. I was impressed.

Wendell Jarvis
11-24-2008, 12:32 AM
I ordered the Following:

XMT Intermediate Swirl Kit
XMT 360
LC Glass Polishing Pad

Diamondite Resurfacing creme and Poli Shield

I first want to say that shipping was FAST! I ordered it by two and got it the next day..Granted we are both in Florida but still...thats awesome. I can tell Autogeek takes great care in packing. It was packed great.

I used some of the stuff right away on spots on my car and was very impressed! Wasnt that impressed with the LC glass pad....didnt seem to do much even with the Diamondite creme...oh well.

And they seemed to have packed 4" microfiber bonnets with my kit instead of 6.5 because it cant stretch over my pads no matter what....Was bummed at that.

But I cant wait to order more from these guys. I give them overall an A+. Very satisfied!

Im sure they will send me out the correct bonnets.

Kris

You will love the XMT 360, I got it on BOGO, thinking I really didn't have too much to loose, I was blown away with the results....fantastic product, especially at a BOGO, I would pay regular price for it now....its great..you will love it

Meghan
11-24-2008, 07:36 AM
I bet you have the correct bonnets most people think the 6" are smaller, give our tech dept a call today and we will help you out.

ScottB
11-24-2008, 09:28 AM
Well that would be nice but I am detailing for profit.

you have to treat yourself to something nice also , after all its the holidays. :D

(were are you located in Florida, Im in Broward County)

Emile
11-24-2008, 09:29 AM
Yeah, Autogeek is lightning fast with sending out their orders.

As for the the microfiber bonnets, are you just trying to put them on top of one of the foam pads that came with the kit? I use my microfiber bonnets on top of the Lambswool Leveling Pad...I couldn't imagine being able to fit a 6" bonnet over a 6.5" foam pad.

Kris R
11-24-2008, 09:27 PM
you have to treat yourself to something nice also , after all its the holidays. :D

(were are you located in Florida, Im in Broward County)

Im in St Augustine Florida....

I promise you...If I stretched these out as far as I could they would go over a 4" pad. These DO NOT fit on a 6.5 pad. At least not the two pads that they came in the kit with...maybe a lambswool but not the white or yellow CCS pad. No one has emailed me back or called from customer service....:mad:

Kris R
11-24-2008, 09:28 PM
Yeah, Autogeek is lightning fast with sending out their orders.

As for the the microfiber bonnets, are you just trying to put them on top of one of the foam pads that came with the kit? I use my microfiber bonnets on top of the Lambswool Leveling Pad...I couldn't imagine being able to fit a 6" bonnet over a 6.5" foam pad.

I have sonus microfiber bonnets that fit just fine on all my pads...these do not fit.

ScottB
11-24-2008, 11:17 PM
call Meghan, Dwayne, or Bobby tomorrow as the warehouse closed at about 6pm

Kris R
11-25-2008, 11:45 AM
call Meghan, Dwayne, or Bobby tomorrow as the warehouse closed at about 6pm

OK I called and they took care of me. Thing is, the microfiber pads that come in the kit i bought fit a lambswool pad or the original PC pads.

That doesnt make sense because i like using a LC white pad and bonnet.
I dont even own a lambswool. But they are sending me out white ones that fit my new pads for free. now THATS service! Im a devoted customer now and will switch all my detail shopping to autogeek. :cheers:

ScottB
11-25-2008, 02:47 PM
I knew an answer was forthcoming ... and hopefully a referral to Autogeek from friend or family when you see the appropriate timing.