PDA

View Full Version : Just ordered,Ever used???

drastic_detail
11-22-2008, 11:45 PM
I just ordered:

PB's NL dressing

Optimum leather protec.

DG 265

Has anyone ever used these? Opinions?

charliehaley
11-23-2008, 12:09 AM
Natural Look is a great dressing for inside and out. I found that i needed to buff the interior to get the shine i wanted but that is something i would most likely have to do with any interior dressing as i like a very matte look. It also makes exterior plastics that are already in good condition and tires look great.

DrivingImpressions
11-23-2008, 12:48 AM
I use Optimum Protectant Plus, and love it. Works great on the entire interior of the auto.

drastic_detail
11-23-2008, 01:30 AM
I use Optimum Protectant Plus, and love it. Works great on the entire interior of the auto.

Is that the same as the leather protec.? Does it smell like leather?

Bunky
11-23-2008, 06:54 AM
Is that the same as the leather protec.? Does it smell like leather?

OPP has a leatherish smell but I find it seems fairly strong and musty. I prefer the more delicate scent of a product like 4 Star Leather Conditioner. It is a water based "conditioner" with the oil just for scent.

ScottB
11-23-2008, 08:27 AM
I rather like the NL ... it makes everything look new and fresh but no real gloss or matte effect. It is very liquid, so be careful if using an applicator as I do. I dont particullary like cherry scent on anything but it does disapate quickly.

DrivingImpressions
11-23-2008, 11:15 AM
I personally like the smell. It has a slight leather smell to it, but not overpowering. (no links to competitor sites)