PDA

View Full Version : Dennis H and the fabulous 39 Ford

Totoland Mach
08-13-2006, 10:08 AM
I drove my Mach to Topeka KS last night and DennisH drove his 39 to the same meet. THAT CAR IS FLAWLESS! ZERO SCRATCH, ZERO SWIRL and the paint has incredible depth.

Yes, folks, the car exists and Dennis drives it! (ps: How's that Dennis?)

Nice meeting him and his super wife. There were a ton of street rods there in the flatlands of Kansas.

Totoland Mach

Totoland Mach
08-13-2006, 10:33 AM
Dennis even met my cheap date!

http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/data/500/medium/CruiseDog.jpg

Toto

Surfer
08-13-2006, 10:37 AM
I want his 39' so bad :righton:

dennish
08-13-2006, 11:11 AM
That dog is cool, he walks around with those sun glass on and even raizes its head to look thought them.

It nice putting names and faces together and enjoyed talking with someone that new what RMG or PS stood for.:grouphug:

Reddwarf
08-13-2006, 11:34 AM
Thanks for posting the picture of the dog. What a handsome beast and he looks so hip with those shades!

FloridaNative
08-13-2006, 03:36 PM
Sweet doggie! That's so cool that you guys got to meet face to face! It must have been amazing with all of those cars! Drool

wytstang
08-13-2006, 03:54 PM
Dennis even met my cheap date!

http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/data/500/medium/CruiseDog.jpg

Toto
At least your dates listens to commands LOL......

FloridaNative
08-13-2006, 03:55 PM
hahahahahahahaha!!! You're so bad!

Totoland Mach
08-13-2006, 04:02 PM
she's a pretty good mutt for a rescue...sometimes she will challenge big dogs, but we've used the Dog Whisperer psychology tactics and they work pretty good.

Meeting Dennis was a blast! We yakked using all the Autogeek abbreviations and people were looking like we were speaking Martian!

Totoland Mach

wytstang
08-13-2006, 04:26 PM
she's a pretty good mutt for a rescue...sometimes she will challenge big dogs, but we've used the Dog Whisperer psychology tactics and they work pretty good.

Totoland Mach That show is making me soooo want a dog even more I've learned a lot by watching/hearing what he does. I absolutly love his Pitbulls they are beautiful....

FloridaNative
08-13-2006, 04:26 PM

Meeting Dennis was a blast! We yakked using all the Autogeek abbreviations and people were looking like we were speaking Martian!

Totoland Mach

LMAO!! Did you get a pic of you guys together? I'd love to see it.:)

Totoland Mach
08-13-2006, 04:50 PM
Nope, we didn't...but should have. I'll catch Dennis at the next meet and remember to bring the camera. My wife took the pics of our dog before I left Kansas City.

Totoland Mach