PDA

View Full Version : Joke :)

FloridaNative
08-13-2006, 03:36 AM
Two old guys, Abe and Sol, are sitting on a park bench feeding pigeons and talking about baseball, like they do every day. Abe turns to Sol and says, "Do you think there's baseball in heaven?"
Sol thinks about it for a minute and replies, "I dunno. But let's make a deal: if I die first, I'll come back and tell you if there's baseball in heaven, and if you die first, you do the same."
They shake on it and sadly, a few months later, poor Abe passes on. One day soon afterward, Sol is sitting there feeding the pigeons by himself when he hears a voice whisper, "Sol... Sol..."
Sol responds, "Abe! Is that you?"
"Yes it is, Sol," whispers Abe's ghost.
Sol, still amazed, asks, "So, is there baseball in heaven?"
"Well," says Abe, "I've got good news and bad news."
"Gimme the good news first," says Sol.
Abe says, "Well... there is baseball in heaven."
Sol says, "That's great! What news could be bad enough to ruin that!?" Abe sighs and whispers, "You're pitching on Friday."

BILL
08-13-2006, 07:02 AM
:awesome: Good One:cheers:

kellyinkc
08-13-2006, 01:01 PM
HaHa! Good one Jen!

Reddwarf
08-13-2006, 01:29 PM
Always good to hear a good clean joke! Not that I mind dirty ones!

dsyukon
08-17-2006, 10:22 AM
Bet Abe wasn't ready for that !!!!

Totoland Mach
08-17-2006, 10:36 AM
In keeping with a clean Yiddish theme:

3 Yiddish gentlemen approached old Henry Ford many years ago with an idea: They had an invention that would make the air in the black Fords cooler than the outside air. All they wanted for their effort was their names on all Fords equipped with their invention. Old Henry thought for a second and said "Ok", I'll put your names on the inside of every Ford sold.

And Today, you can still see their names: Norm, High, and Max

Have a wonderful day y'all

Toto