PDA

View Full Version : Sov Paste vs. Fuzion?

Pages : [1] 2

img
11-18-2008, 08:22 PM
I've been an avid Sov paste fan, but was thinking about trying the Fuzion.

Your experience/recommendations?

thanks

img

Rsurfer
11-18-2008, 08:30 PM
What color is your car?

Rsurfer
11-18-2008, 08:31 PM
BTW on sale for $100 and thats 2 for 1.

buja
11-18-2008, 08:38 PM
in my opinion Fuzion is way better than Souveran in every aspect, putting on, removing, and end result .

I did an experiment once to see how it performs on a non prepped paint with bad need for claying. and fuzion made it look fantastic like new.

its all pretty subjective and some people may not agree with me.
but i feel that fuzion is the new wax to go for this new age, and souveran is just a traditional and old school wax compared to the new offerings in the marketplace now.

of course, just my opinion .

with the fantastic price offer at the moment, it is an even better deal.
the price for each wax is just as low as the sig series 2 now !
nothing to lose

jrose0070
11-18-2008, 09:09 PM
i completly agree buja souveran is a great wax but it just doesn't produce hte results that fusion does

OCDetails
11-18-2008, 09:49 PM
I'm currently comparing them side by side on my car. (http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/auto-detailing-forum/15840-pinnacle-souveran-vs-wolfgang-fuzion.html) My experience is in that post, but my initial feelings are that Souveran is easier to apply and remove, but they are both pretty easy to work with. The Fuzion bites a bit more and took a little more elbow grease. That isn't really a big deal though. If you can get Fuzion for $100 then I would jump on that. It makes it much cheaper than Souveran and the results are supposed to be even better. My test is only a few days old, but I'm looking forward to my results and will keep everybody posted.

robb01
11-18-2008, 11:24 PM
Id go for Fuzion, ive used it quite a bit and really like it

akimel
11-18-2008, 11:32 PM
Okay, okay. The temptation was simply too great. I broke down and ordered myself the Fuzion. Between that, the half pot of Souveran which a friend generously gave me last week, and my hoped-for Xmas gift of Victoria Concours Red I should now be set for a very long time. No more waxes ... no more waxes ... no more waxes.

Al

OCDetails
11-18-2008, 11:42 PM
Waxes are great, and you aren't going to be disappointed with your purchases, but have you ever used the Wolfgang Paint Sealant? Like I said, waxes are great, but I haven't ever used a wax that compares to the depth and shine of Wolfgang Paint Sealant. That stuff is mind blowing to say the least.

wytstang
11-19-2008, 12:32 AM
And it's on sale, I find myself using WG more and more.

builthatch
11-19-2008, 01:21 AM
Waxes are great, and you aren't going to be disappointed with your purchases, but have you ever used the Wolfgang Paint Sealant? Like I said, waxes are great, but I haven't ever used a wax that compares to the depth and shine of Wolfgang Paint Sealant. That stuff is mind blowing to say the least.

i hate to fuel the fire with more sealant talk, but i have to agree with you. i have not any experience with wolfgang specifically, because it seems like it requires alot of special attention vs. opti-seal, but man- sealants can be beautiful and SO durable!

Showroom Shine
11-19-2008, 09:27 AM
Well Thanks alot! I did not wait I bought the Sizzling Shine Kit.I do Love the Souveran Paste. I wanted the Fuzion. But I also have the Wolfgand Deep Gloss Paint Sealant. So I'll pit that on then the Souveran. The Fuzion is on my Christmas List. Even if I have to buy it for me!

loudog2
11-19-2008, 09:37 AM
I use the Wolfgang DGPS/souveran paste combo on my car. I must say "I LOVE IT". The DGPS is great on its own, but the souveran takes it up another notch. The fuzion is on its way. So, now finally I'll experiment with that.

OCDetails
11-19-2008, 10:48 AM
What special treatment does Wolfgang need? It is a pretty easy one step sealant. Just apply it and enjoy the shine. :) I haven't had to take any steps with it that any other sealant doesn't take.

I will say that I haven't found that Souveran looks as good on Wolfgang as it does on other sealants. I put stop at three layers of Souveran and don't use a topper. The last couple times I did use a Souveran topper I felt it muted the impact of the sealant a bit. It could have just been the color I was using, but my feeling is that nothing looks better on top of Wolfgang than more Wolfgang. ;)

builthatch
11-19-2008, 10:54 AM
What special treatment does Wolfgang need?

AG claims 12 hour cure time with absolutely no exposure to moisture, it's gotta be buffed off, and before you do so you have to wait alteast 30 minutes.

all of that stuff isn't THAT big of a deal but when opti-seal doesn't require any of that, then you see what i mean regarding special treatment...