PDA

View Full Version : Price Increase

ZaneO
08-11-2006, 06:48 PM
Curious about the recent price increase on Souveran.?.

FloridaNative
08-11-2006, 07:03 PM
Meghan posted this in response to a question about the price increase on another thread...
"The price did go up $10 after 15 years of no increase. Luckily Souveran does not increase like gas but eventually we do have to make some changes. Fortunately you now receive a $7.99 towel with purchase so no real bad jump there."
The best values are still the kits and the price of the Sizzling Shine kit is still the same. You can get Souveran plus a whole lot more for only $99.99.
http://autogeek.net/pinsouvkit.html

abrcrombe
08-11-2006, 07:07 PM
MAN! That is a great kit for the money. Sucks that it had to go up in price.... oh well
if you don't feel like paying that much try Sig series II, max wax, or natty's blue.

supercharged
08-11-2006, 09:14 PM
You will feel an increase when you buy wax by itselft. I always go with a kit, so then I don't feel that much of increase. However the price on kit's has gone up too.
Souveran will still last a year even with waxing an average car every two weeks. So no big deal.

dengood1
08-11-2006, 09:27 PM
WOW! I didn't know Souveran has been around for 15 years! I thought it came out a few years ago. Oh well, I learn something every day here!!!

ScottB
08-12-2006, 07:38 AM
I will tell you that their are few equals in wax. All of them cost quite a bit more to compete head to head with Souveran. Zymol Concours -- 169.00 , Zymol Ital (new) --364.00, Zymol Glasur 99.99, Swissol Smaragd-- 119.99.

For those that are looking for a good substitute that offer great looks and saving some $$ . Pinnacle Sig Series II, DP Max Wax, and Poorboys Nattys Blue.

The kits make great deals, and I know Max will likely have one or two annual Souveran sales. Thats why I stock up them.

ScottB
09-23-2006, 10:23 AM
New Intro Kit (http://www.autogeek.net/pinnacle-souveran-intro-kit.html)from Pinnacle has been released ... 99.99 before discount or any special offers.