PDA

View Full Version : Got My Order!!! A Few Product Reviews

drastic_detail
11-06-2008, 01:29 AM
Got my Package the otherday and wanted to do some short reviews since it was the first time using most of the products.

First up...303 cleaner and spot remover:

This stuff is great! I used it to clean my headliner and it worked great. just sprayed it on a MF and wiped. Nice and clean. No smell though.

Duragloss Leather Cond: A little watery. not as thick as I expected. seems to work ok, wouldnt be my first choice but im still happy with it. Smell is great. Nice leather smell that seems to last. Put it on yesterday and my car still smelled like leather all day today.

1Z cockpit preminum: heard alot about this product so i had to try it. I used it on my door panels where I had some emmbedded dirt and it didnt clean as well as i expected. only got about 70% of the dirt. and the smell was a little chemicaly. not bad but not too good

1Z cockpit lemon: LOVE THIS STUFF...this was my second order of this stuff. Great matte finish, great smell that seems to take away all bad oders in the car. a little pricey but well worth it.

Finally I am waiting to try my Duragloss products, AW,501,601 and 105.

Gonna try these this weekend. Has anyone used these duragloss products for something other than intended? I herd of using 501 on crome trim and glass. and using AW on wheels. Any truth to this? Any other uses?

ScottB
11-06-2008, 07:12 AM
the BOGO on Cockpit Lemon was a steal, such a nice but often missed product. The lemon scent is nice and light not overwhelming.

1Z Einszett Cockpit Lemon Buy One, Get One Free! (http://www.autogeek.net/1z-einzett-cockpit-lemon.html)

Aquawax can be used on metal,glass, and paint as wanted. It can be used alone or as a booster product but with wheels likely durability will be quite low especially given their heat (brake system). Reapply weekly after washing for best results or move to paint sealant from Duragloss.

dublifecrisis
11-06-2008, 08:11 AM
I love 105 and AW. 2 great products and both are easy to use. I use AW on my wheels with every wash and opti-seal every couple months.

Meghan
11-06-2008, 08:25 AM
Got my Package the otherday and wanted to do some short reviews since it was the first time using most of the products.

Thank you for sharing with us, love to see reviews from customers. :goodpost:

sal329
11-06-2008, 08:08 PM
Thanks for sharing. I use 501 for just about everything, chrome, glass, wheels, exhaust tip...

robb01
11-06-2008, 10:27 PM
Thanks for the great review

Emile
11-06-2008, 10:43 PM
I did applied a coat of 105 to my Subaru last night and I included the headlights, tail lights, and chrome trim. I don't know if the 105 bonded to these items but it cleaned them up nicely before I seal them up tonight with Z-CS.

supercharged
11-07-2008, 12:13 AM
Cockpit premium is very nice! Leaves no gloss and I love it!!! Sometimes you just don't want any... It's not a pure cleaner, so if you need something for tough spots, try DP all interior cleaner...