PDA

View Full Version : Power Finish

drastic_detail
11-04-2008, 09:42 PM
Has anyone used the new Menz. Power Finish 203? Does it really work as a 2

in 1? Can it really remove light to med swrils as well as finish LSR? I just

purchesed this with the PC 7424 to get rid of some ligh swrils on my car.

what sohuld I do??? Use 203 with a white pad and if that dont work move to a orange pad? than do I go back over with a gray pad? Im confused.Feed back please

TOGWT
11-05-2008, 04:16 AM
Menzerma Power Finish (PO203S) - (M) this is a one-step scratch remover polish that will remove 2500 grit, cut 3.0-gloss 3.5, is made for the OEM market as a quick way to polish out light flaws and amplify the paint’s gloss.

This will remove moderate to mild swirls, water spots, and light scratches. then it burnishes the paint to an ultra high gloss, like you’d expect from Nano Polish (for black or dark coloured paint surfaces use as part of a duel level foam pad / polish system PO 85 RD 3.01 Super Intensive Polish) 1500 RPM - primed LC Orange / Green (mid range, high density foam (60 PPI) medium abrasive cutting action) or a White primed (softer less dense foam (70 PPI) with a light abrasive cutting action)

Matt S.
11-05-2008, 08:15 AM
I have used it many times now. It will work best via rotary, but still effective with a DA although it won't work miracles. It will remove typical mild swirling and leave an amazing finish. Think of something that starts as IP and finishes down to Nano Polish.