PDA

View Full Version : What do you use before Fuzion?

Bert31
11-04-2008, 01:37 PM
I want to use something to clean the paint after claying but before applying Fuzion. Also, I am not planning on using it to top a sealant, want to see how it works as the only protection before using it on a sealant. Below are four I am thinking about:

Clearkote Red Moose Machine Glaze
Wolfgang Paintwork Polish Enhancer
Pinnacle Paintwork Cleansing Lotion
P21S Paintwork Cleansing Lotion

Have any of you tried these under Fusion?

ScottB
11-04-2008, 05:55 PM
I have used the P21S and Pinnacle without issue. I am glad you suggested RMG as its the bomb under Pinnacle Souveran and should really make Fuzion drip wet !

sqeekykleen
11-04-2008, 07:23 PM
:whs:RMG under Fuzion will be awesome.

Rsurfer
11-04-2008, 09:55 PM
Fuzion over DWG

mulder
12-13-2008, 02:39 PM
Fuzion over DWG

DWG ?

nitro78
12-13-2008, 04:00 PM
danase wet glaze or dwg

mulder
12-13-2008, 06:44 PM
danase wet glaze or dwg

Thanks for that, Danase is not a brand that I had heard of.

StephenK
12-13-2008, 07:38 PM
DWG or RMG

img
12-13-2008, 09:43 PM
Omg Dwg Rmg Bfd Ged Asap

Old Pirate
12-13-2008, 10:03 PM
RMG or DWG should work out great:cheers:

CharlesW
12-13-2008, 11:22 PM
I want to use something to clean the paint after claying but before applying Fuzion. Also, I am not planning on using it to top a sealant, want to see how it works as the only protection before using it on a sealant. Below are four I am thinking about:

Clearkote Red Moose Machine Glaze
Wolfgang Paintwork Polish Enhancer
Pinnacle Paintwork Cleansing Lotion
P21S Paintwork Cleansing Lotion

Have any of you tried these under Fusion?Would RMG or DWG be considered paint cleaners? I thought they were glazes.
The WPPE, PPCL P21S PCL seem to fit the cleaning need better. Klasse AIO, Optimum Poli-Seal and Poorboy's PwS or Pro Polish should also fill the need.

Since you are using Fuzion, cost is probably not a big factor so the Wolfgang PPE seems like a logical choice. Keeping within the same brand family should ensure compatibility.

Emile
12-17-2008, 12:45 PM
I would also use Wolfgang Paintwork Polish Enhancer and then put Fuzion on top.

But I have put Fuzion on top of some weird-ass combinations and it basically looks absolutely stunning on anything, as long as the paint is clean.

Jimmie
12-17-2008, 04:49 PM
Here are combos that I've used:
Pinnacle Paintwork Cleansing Lotion-RMG-Souveran (haven't used Fuzion).

Pink Moose-Souveran.
RMG (Red Moose Glaze) has very little cleaning ability. It's more a pure glaze to help with the wet look. VM (Vanilla Moose Glaze) has cleaning ability. Combine the two at 50/50 is an old popular standby called Pink Moose. Works good for cleaning and the wet look.

mulder
12-17-2008, 05:29 PM
Here are combos that I've used:
Pinnacle Paintwork Cleansing Lotion-RMG-Souveran (haven't used Fuzion).

Pink Moose-Souveran.
RMG (Red Moose Glaze) has very little cleaning ability. It's more a pure glaze to help with the wet look. VM (Vanilla Moose Glaze) has cleaning ability. Combine the two at 50/50 is an old popular standby called Pink Moose. Works good for cleaning and the wet look.

Tried that a little while ago but got my bottles mixed up and did a 50/50 combo of Red Moose Glaze & Moose Wax :eek:

Used it, seemed to work okay, topped up with Yellow Moose wax and Carnauba Moose wax.