PDA

View Full Version : which Iz product?

drastic_detail
10-30-2008, 09:58 PM
Which IZ product would be best for cleaning my dash and door panals?

Cockpit premium interior plastic cleaner or

Plastic vinyl deep cleaner???

TOGWT
10-31-2008, 05:39 AM
1z Einszett Cockpit Premium

Emile
10-31-2008, 09:30 AM
1Z Einszett Cockpit Premium. It says Plastic Cleaner at the end of the name, but it will clean everything in your interior, even glass with the right towels.

robb01
10-31-2008, 09:46 AM
The cockput premium is a fantastic product for almost everything in the interior

supercharged
10-31-2008, 12:26 PM
Cockpit premium. Deep cleaner is for heavy cleaning...

ScottB
10-31-2008, 07:56 PM
1z Einszett Cockpit Premium

:iagree:

Offtopic, if you ever want to try their waxes consider Glanz or Waxpolishsoft as both are also great products.

Rsurfer
10-31-2008, 08:05 PM
1Z Einszett Cockpit Premium. It says Plastic Cleaner at the end of the name, but it will clean everything in your interior, even glass with the right towels.
:iagree::whs:Used this past weekend for the first time. I like it better than 303 not as glossy and not as slick on my steering wheel. Leaves a like new finish.

drastic_detail
10-31-2008, 08:11 PM

Will I have to use a protectant after or does it protect as well as clean?

Emile
10-31-2008, 08:35 PM
Cockpit Premium is a cleaner and protectant in one so you can just apply the product with a towel and you're done. The protectant protects from the sun and from dust, but because it's a 2-in-1 product the protectant only lasts for 2-3 weeks. I suspect that in comparison, a dedicated protectant such as 303 Aerospace Protectant will last much longer.

Personally, I use Cockpit Premium only as often as I need it. I notice when the protectant is gone as dust starts accumulating on my dash but I do not use the Cockpit Premium again until it is time to clean my interior. I live in NJ so I do not need to worry about sun exposure harming my interior, but people in hot climates (such as Florida) may want to make it a bi-weekly routine to use Cockpit Premium.

Streetlife
11-01-2008, 02:53 PM
I just used the 1Z Einszett Vinyl Rubber Care and Protectant on my Acura CL3.0, it cleaned all of my vinyl and rubber really well. I also liked the citrus scent it gives off after using it, i recommend it to everyone. Im the MAN