PDA

View Full Version : Fusion jar

GeorgiaHybrid
10-26-2008, 07:44 PM
OK, I have learned to live with the lids on Sig II and Sov but I tried my new jar of Fusion today. Max has GOT to find a better jar for a $175.00 wax.... It took a minute to get the #!%* lid back on.

And yes, I learned about righty tighty, lefty loosey about 50 years ago.... My neighbor kept laughing at me and wanted to know if I wanted to borrow his $15.00 jar of Turtle Wax that has a lid that seals just as good and is easier to use! Talk about embarrassing!

By the way, Fusion looked fantastic on the Ralley Red Civic Si that I was working on... Even he had to agree on that.

Rsurfer
10-26-2008, 07:48 PM
Your not alone. PITA lid.

robb01
10-26-2008, 08:00 PM
It does suck

supercharged
10-26-2008, 10:20 PM
No issues here, and I have two tubs of Fuzion...The only AG wax that has (I have two tubs of it) this problem is DP Max Wax...I've heard that it is fixed though...

blkexcoupe
10-27-2008, 02:23 AM
No issues here, and I have two tubs of Fuzion...The only AG wax that has (I have two tubs of it) this problem is DP Max Wax...I've heard that it is fixed though...x2 no issue here with the fuzion jar, but the DP max wax jars I have are pretty bad.

trhland
10-27-2008, 04:30 AM
trying useing (swissvax) highend wax containers... they suck the worst. i paid 240 bucks for one of the waxes and the containers is the biggest piece of crap. very disapointed..souveran lids much better..

AUdakota
10-27-2008, 06:58 AM
I have had no problems with SSII or the souveran tubs, but I agree the maxwax has been a headache.

Meghan
10-27-2008, 07:39 AM
Fuzion wax jar will have a new design for the lid at the first of the year.

GeorgiaHybrid
10-27-2008, 08:46 AM
Thanks Megan....

Jimmie
10-27-2008, 11:13 AM
No issues here, and I have two tubs of Fuzion...The only AG wax that has (I have two tubs of it) this problem is DP Max Wax...I've heard that it is fixed though...
DARN. I just had to open my old tub of DP Max Wax. DARN.:D

Waxmax
10-27-2008, 11:18 AM
Will Fuzion replacement lids be available?

ScottB
10-27-2008, 12:40 PM
I rather like the harder lids on Pinnacle and Fuzion, it truly seals in the wax from outside environment and doesnt dry up like some other offerings in carnauba paste.

Emile
11-02-2008, 02:21 PM
I have Fuzion sitting on my desk right here next to me because I like looking at it and pretty often I Just open it up, take a look and take a sniff, and then close it up. It has to be one of the best wax containers and lids out there. It just takes a smooth and even high level of pressure to open and close, and it seals like a bank vault. Nothing from the outside is going to get into this wax to mess it up while you're not using it.

Rsurfer
11-02-2008, 04:00 PM
I have Fuzion sitting on my desk right here next to me because I like looking at it and pretty often I Just open it up, take a look and take a sniff, and then close it up. It has to be one of the best wax containers and lids out there. It just takes a smooth and even high level of pressure to open and close, and it seals like a bank vault. Nothing from the outside is going to get into this wax to mess it up while you're not using it.
You must have a lid different than mine, cause mine is a PITA to close. Glad they are changing the lid design after the 1st of the year.Im the MAN