PDA

View Full Version : I Just Ate Carnuaba Wax!!!!!!

trhland
10-23-2008, 06:10 PM
after a huge lunch today . my stomach was upset. so my wife suggested a (pepcid) so as im reading the directions i noticed.. WOW!! theres carnuaba wax in the ingridents!!!weird... didnt know my waxes were edible:p

killrflake
10-23-2008, 07:05 PM
Looks like you"ve discovered a multi purpose product.

wytstang
10-23-2008, 08:59 PM
Should have used Nattys Blue as icing.

Derrick
10-23-2008, 09:28 PM
Jelly animals, candy and breath mints have it in them too! No wonder it doesn't last long on a car. It melts when licked. :D

Derrick

67Customs
10-24-2008, 12:16 PM
I've owned a couple of carnuba's in my lifetime that smell edible. But trust me, they don't taste anywhere near as good as they smell.

r0ckstrWS6
10-24-2008, 12:31 PM
I've owned a couple of carnuba's in my lifetime that smell edible. But trust me, they don't taste anywhere near as good as they smell.

lol, I'm guessing you've tried some? please do tell the story :D

supercharged
10-24-2008, 06:13 PM
for a minute I thought you ate a tube of Souveran paste...:D

ScottB
10-25-2008, 04:28 PM
check out your wifes lipstick and chewing gum also ....

TSIFREAK
10-25-2008, 04:53 PM
There is carnuaba wax in alot of the pills we take everyday! The wax is a coating on the outside of the pill making it easier to swallow.

AUdakota
10-25-2008, 05:25 PM
sometimes when I am low on wax I will rub small nyquil liquigels on the paint for a quick shine.

nrengle
10-25-2008, 06:39 PM
I use Lemonheads in those cases... You get a nice shine, and a nice lemon candy smell to go along with it! :-)

Dusty Bottoms
10-26-2008, 10:01 AM
I use Lemonheads in those cases... You get a nice shine, and a nice lemon candy smell to go along with it! :-)

Lemon heads work well, but I prefer sour gummy worms. You get a nice gloss, and licking the sugary sour coating off the paint is absolutely delicious.

TOGWT
10-26-2008, 12:34 PM
Carnauba Wax is a preferential ingredient in the following;
•Polishes – Shoe, furniture, leather
•Automobile, floor, fruit, candies
•Finishes – Leather
•Cosmetics – Creams, Lipsticks
•Casting – Precision, Investment
•Lubricants – Greases, Mould Releases, Phonograph Records
•Buffing – Wooden ware
•Inks – Carbon Paper
•Protective Coatings – Varnishes, lacquers, enamels
•Candles
•Medicinal – Salves, Ointments

For more information see article “Carnauba (Brazil) Wax” ############# a series of informative, knowledge based and unbiased articles dedicated to automotive detailing

67Customs
10-27-2008, 08:26 PM
lol, I'm guessing you've tried some? please do tell the story :D
Well, I was waxing with Natty's Blue (my first time) and I had the jar in one hand and the pad in the other. I had to reach for something and I didn't just want to put the pad down anywhere. I figured, man, it smells so good that tasting it is inevitable, so, I put the edge of the pad in my mouth.

Yep, doesn't taste like it smells.