PDA

View Full Version : Spam Posts!

Meghan
08-10-2006, 02:15 PM
As a few of you noticed yesterday we had some spam postings. I was able with help from our moderators to delete their post and threads. Some were not so nice links and I apologize for that, but we have put a stop we hope to these.:D
If anyone notices any spam on this forum please PM me or call me and let me know and I will make them disappear.
Thank you for your help we are trying to keep our forum free from spam and full of fun and car care knowledge. And a few great giveaways here and there!:applause:
Thanks to everyone! :grouphug:

Meghan ;)

FloridaNative
08-10-2006, 02:20 PM
Good job Meghan!! You are on the ball as always! :) :cheers:

Surfer
08-10-2006, 02:22 PM
Good job Meghan!! You are on the ball as always! :) :cheers:And you miss new Moderator missed the ball :D

What spam? Must have missed something....

FloridaNative
08-10-2006, 02:27 PM
And you miss new Moderator missed the ball :D

What spam? Must have missed something....

I didn't miss it. I don't have the ability to edit/delete posts yet. I sent Meghan a PM as soon as I saw it and she took care of it.

Tex Star Detail
08-10-2006, 02:38 PM
HAhahaha

I think they have mixed emotions about letting you have an EDIT button right now.....LOL:p Good looking out, even though I thought you flipped out when you found out you didn't have the buttin to delete the post....hahaha

:awesome:

Surfer
08-10-2006, 02:45 PM
I didn't miss it. I don't have the ability to edit/delete posts yet. I sent Meghan a PM as soon as I saw it and she took care of it.So your like a half a moderator :D lol, j/k. BTW I'd send you that Rum but gave it to my sister and her boyfriend, I would have paid the postage for you to get it out of my sight blechhh. Best part was client sent it to my office, opened it up the package and was like "wow!" lol. Anymore liquor I get I'll send you at no charge.

Rapidity
08-10-2006, 03:35 PM
What's a mod do if they don't have edit/delete ability? Move post to an unseen forum? Post with a red username? ;)

FloridaNative
08-10-2006, 03:42 PM
HAhahaha

I think they have mixed emotions about letting you have an EDIT button right now.....LOL:p
:awesome:

ehehehheheh That's probably wise on their part! buahahahahahahhaa

FloridaNative
08-10-2006, 03:43 PM
What's a mod do if they don't have edit/delete ability? Move post to an unseen forum? Post with a red username? ;)

lol Run crying to Meghan! lol I'm just an extra set of eyes to help Meghan out. I have no powers, just a nice shiny red name. :) If I see something amiss, I just PM Meghan, Jason or Killr and they take care of it.

ScottB
08-10-2006, 05:00 PM
I hope you all understand this is not acceptable on a detailing forum. The culprits are banned and ip's flagged. This is why linking is unacceptable in any forum other than to the pages of AG.