PDA

View Full Version : polish product

ezzzman
10-20-2008, 05:23 PM
how is menzerna Super Intensive Polish PO 83 compare to meguiar mirror glaze 83? the car that i am going to work on is a 2003 E320 with some swirls but only be able to see under direct sun light.

Wendell Jarvis
10-20-2008, 11:12 PM
how is menzerna Super Intensive Polish PO 83 compare to meguiar mirror glaze 83? the car that i am going to work on is a 2003 E320 with some swirls but only be able to see under direct sun light.
I havent tried the SIP yet, but, can tell you from experince and some pics of a CLK320 I did using Menz PO 203 that would knock you out, which the 203 is a step below the SIP.........so I cant imagine it getting better than the 203....I will find out though.......placing a order tomorrow which will include the SIP.........so my reply is get it....Menzerna hasn't made a bad product yet !!! good luck and post your results..see ya

buja
10-20-2008, 11:23 PM
pardon me , a bit confused with your words earlier, so did you say the Power Finish was up to the standard for removing the light swirls on the MB that you did ?

Wendell Jarvis
10-21-2008, 12:13 AM
pardon me , a bit confused with your words earlier, so did you say the Power Finish was up to the standard for removing the light swirls on the MB that you did ?

Menzerna Power Finish PO 203 is made for the OEM market as a quick way to polish out light flaws and amplify the paint’s gloss. It has the cutting ability just a step below Super Intensive. This will remove moderate to mild swirls, water spots, and light scratches. Then Menzerna Power Finish PO 203 does something amazing – it burnishes the paint to an ultra high gloss, like you’d expect from Nano Polish. For busy detailers, Menzerna Power Finish PO 203 saves time and money by doing the work of two products.

ezzzman
10-21-2008, 02:38 AM
Menzerna Power Finish PO 203 is made for the OEM market as a quick way to polish out light flaws and amplify the paint’s gloss. It has the cutting ability just a step below Super Intensive. This will remove moderate to mild swirls, water spots, and light scratches. Then Menzerna Power Finish PO 203 does something amazing – it burnishes the paint to an ultra high gloss, like you’d expect from Nano Polish. For busy detailers, Menzerna Power Finish PO 203 saves time and money by doing the work of two products.

thanks. i think i will give it a try on Menzerna product because i heard too much good feed back from this forum.

buja
10-21-2008, 06:06 AM

no, what i mean is I want to know what your opinion is on whether the Power Finish was up to the job or not when you did it on the Mercedez Benz.