PDA

View Full Version : a little help

drastic_detail
10-19-2008, 04:55 PM
Ok guys I have a dark beige 2005 Lincoln ls that I have been taking care of as follows: wash with PB's SS, using the two bucket method, dry by hand with
MF.than clay with WG clay, than use P21s Paintwork cleanser followed by Meg. #7 glaze than topped with P21s concourse wax and than kept up with Megs UQD. I plan on getting a PC real soon to remove some swirls that can be seen when in the sun. Any help on what to use? WG's TSR, glaze and than sealent? Or XMT 360 with my P21s concourse? Or maybe menz line? I don't know but I want the best. My car already looks great except for them damm swirls! Any help? Also my interior reg. Is: clean with pinn. Leather/vinal cleaner than pinn. Leather con.on the seats and 1z cockpit lemmon on the dash.I also use DP carpet cleaner. Should I change anything here? I also have Klasse vinal proct. In stock. Little feedback guys!

Rsurfer
10-19-2008, 05:01 PM
Sounds like all you need is some Menz polishes. Be sure to get 5.5" pads with your pc. Also some 4" pads won't hurt.

robb01
10-19-2008, 05:37 PM
Sounds like all you need is some Menz polishes. Be sure to get 5.5" pads with your pc. Also some 4" pads won't hurt.
agreed