PDA

View Full Version : Two Glass Cleaning Questions

YankeeFan
10-18-2008, 06:17 PM
I see, from various posts, people are using KAIO for the exterior glass, but I don't see how it's applied. Is this done by hand or machine?

For the interior people are using Plexus, is DP's Plex-All a good substitute?

Thanks,
Howard

Emile
10-18-2008, 06:32 PM
You can apply the Klasse to the windshield by machine, but I would apply it to the side and rear windows by hand.

As for an interior plastic cleaner, Einszett Cockpit Premium works really great, it's cheaper than Plexus and Plex-All, and it works on sooo many different surfaces. Cleans and provides a protective anti-dust coating:

1Z Einszett Cockpit Premium Interior Plastic Cleaner (http://www.autogeek.net/1z-einzett-cockpit-premium.html)

mixxer
10-18-2008, 06:39 PM
I use PC with a white pad if there is water spots and if not with a finishing pad. I use K AIO to polish everyone of my clients outside glass.I also let it hit all the moulding while im at it.

ScottB
10-19-2008, 01:09 PM
Plexus is nice for tinted windows and DP Plex All is certainly a worthy substitute. If glass is not tinted then I use Stoners which offers a bit more cleaning power IMO.

robb01
10-19-2008, 01:37 PM
You can use KAIO by finishing pad on a PC for exterior glass

kopimon
11-04-2008, 08:51 AM
Plexus is nice for tinted windows and DP Plex All is certainly a worthy substitute. If glass is not tinted then I use Stoners which offers a bit more cleaning power IMO.

I bought Stoner's Invisible wipes from AG because it says they're safe for tinted windows ..are you implying that Stoner's stuff will hurt the tint?