PDA

View Full Version : Hello from the People's Republic of Maryland!

Gunslinger
10-14-2008, 01:21 PM
Newbie here, but not new to cars or car care. Glad to be here and gain some new knowledge and maybe even share some of what I've learned over forty years of taking car of my cars (and my Dad's as well in years past).

Between my wife and I, we own six cars...three daily drivers (including one for our daughter), and three fun cars...a 1969 Corvette 427, 1970 Avanti and a 2002 Avanti. I spend a lot of fun hours caring for, showing and driving them...all pure enjoyment.

Over the years I've learned a lot about car care and there's always more to learn. I can say I have a lot of experience at it...and I define experience as what you get when you don't get what you want. I've learned what techniques and products work for me, and I like to stick with them until someone can show me something else is better...there are always alternatives. The industry isn't stagnant...products are always being changed and improved. There's always something new and better to use.

robb01
10-14-2008, 03:04 PM
Welcome! AG is a great place

FuturaDriver
10-14-2008, 07:01 PM
Hey Gunslinger!

Welcome to the Forum!
I got to tell you, your "Hello from the People's Republic of Maryland" caught my eye! because that's how I start some of my greetings! and the name "Gunslinger" I love it very not PC! and the "FOP" tags look very nice. I just joined the forum yesterday and I look forward to learning a ton here. I live in the Peoples sector o Rockville. Maybe I'll see you at the car show this weekend or the range!

sal329
10-14-2008, 09:29 PM
Welcome to AG

killrflake
10-14-2008, 10:36 PM
Welcome to both of you Gunslinger and Futura.