PDA

View Full Version : 2001 Dodge Dakota

critical_level2
10-12-2008, 09:26 PM
Here are some pics of my 2001 Dodge Dakota. IT has been sitting in my parents back yard for the last 8-9 months under a tree. It was covered in muck, mud, cobwebs, etc. It only was used very occasionally by my dad if he needed to haul something. I do not have any before pics, as my camera broke, but trust me it was disgusting. To clean it up for now, I went to a self serve car wash and used the high pressure sprayer to wash it. I also brought my own sponges, as those brushes are nasty and harmful to the paint. I then hit it up with some Eagle One Wax-As-U-Dry, to give it a bit of protection. IT is nothing too glorious yet, but it cleaned up very well. I plan to introduce it to my PC in the near future to help get rid of the scratches all over it.

Pyrocite
10-13-2008, 01:36 PM
Looks nice, but make sure you always get the before pics :D specially with the cobweb on it. :)

:buffing:

critical_level2
10-13-2008, 01:40 PM
I haven't tocuhed the bed yet or under the hood. I will definately get pics of those. Just lloking under the tonneau, I found about 8 years worth of crud, as teh bed has never been washed yet. Under teh hood there seems to be quite a few webs in there.