PDA

View Full Version : Meghan gave me a sunburn!!

Pages : [1] 2 3

FloridaNative
08-09-2006, 02:52 PM
I don't know what happened. I went out for a half an hour and when I came back I was all red with the word Moderator underneath my name! LOL I am honored by the promotion from AG stalker to moderator,but I have to seriously question Meghan's sanity. :p . All kiding aside, thanks Meghan for your faith in me. I'll do my best to do a good job. All you out there in AGland feel free to ask me any questions you have. I'll just wind up PMing Killr for the answers anyway! :p :cheers:

Tex Star Detail
08-09-2006, 02:57 PM
:applause: :cheers: :awesome:

Saweeeeeet.
Congrats.......

Excessive Detail
08-09-2006, 02:59 PM
I don't know what happened. I went out for a half an hour and when I came back I was all red with the word Moderator underneath my name! LOL I am honored by the promotion from AG stalker to moderator,but I have to seriously question Meghan's sanity. :p . All kiding aside, thanks Meghan for your faith in me. I'll do my best to do a good job. All you out there in AGland feel free to ask me any questions you have. I'll just wind up PMing Killr for the answers anyway! :p :cheers:

Congratiations, :righton: :righton: , I'm sure you will do just fine, its not like anybodys counting on you to know what your talking about:confused: , JJ, no seriously I'm sure I'l have a question for sooner or later. :cheers:

PS. These icons are bad for people with adhd, like myself.:D :D :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome:
okay I'll stop,:righton: .

Meghan
08-09-2006, 03:03 PM
Actually Jen has been a lot of help, we have asked her to help out as a moderator on this forum.:applause: Jason, Killer and myself cannot always be here, so we have elected Jen to help out if anyone needs anything.:)
Great thing about Jen is if she doesnt know the answer, she will stalk me or Killer to she gets it!:o
Thank you everyone for making this forum one of the best!!:grouphug: :grouphug:

FloridaNative
08-09-2006, 03:05 PM
Congratiations, :righton: :righton: , I'm sure you will do just fine, its not like anybodys counting on you to know what your talking about:confused: , JJ, no seriously I'm sure I'l have a question for sooner or later. :cheers:

PS. These icons are bad for people with adhd, like myself.:D :D :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome:
okay I'll stop,:righton: .

Freaking hilarious! Almost peed my pants laughing!

Excessive Detail
08-09-2006, 03:07 PM
Freaking hilarious! Almost peed my pants laughing!

Sorry, I forgot my medacine,:righton: :righton: :righton: :righton: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: , oh damn, there it goes again, help:awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: . I think I need to go back to work, peace:righton: .

Tex Star Detail
08-09-2006, 03:10 PM
Buwahahahahaha. You Are Nuts!!!!!!!!!!

FloridaNative
08-09-2006, 03:21 PM
I think everyone here is a little nuts! But that's what makes it fun. :)

Tex Star Detail
08-09-2006, 03:22 PM
Should I make him crazy?

LOL

Hey Detail....Look.....:awesome:

GearHead_1
08-09-2006, 03:23 PM
Couldn't have happened to a nicer person. No.... wait.... yeah, couldn't have happened to a nicer person.:D

FloridaNative
08-09-2006, 03:30 PM
Couldn't have happened to a nicer person. No.... wait.... yeah, couldn't have happened to a nicer person.:D

hahahahahahahahahahahaha Thanks Gearhead, just PM me your name and address and I'll send you the cash! ;)

dakevmann
08-09-2006, 03:41 PM
Congrats...FN...:awesome:

FloridaNative
08-09-2006, 03:43 PM

belcherm58
08-09-2006, 03:47 PM
Congrats Jen... You will be just fine.

Excessive Detail
08-09-2006, 04:05 PM
I think everyone here is a little nuts! But that's what makes it fun. :)

Speak for yourself, I'm perfectedly fine, maybe i think, actually my mom always said I was special and I always got to ride the short bus, they said it was a privelage, and I always got to sit in the back by myself, and........................................? Wait what were we talkin about? Oh yea:righton: :righton: :righton: :righton: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: AG rocks! Yeah baby! Git her done!