PDA

View Full Version : Menzerna Power Finish PO 203 or Menzerna SIP

Wendell Jarvis
10-11-2008, 03:59 AM
Like to hear back some comments on users ( Users.. being the key word) on which product is better, I have always used Megs #105 for correction, followed by Megs Polish.
But my question is I want to try Menzerna Power Finish PO 203 or Menzerna SIP ( super intense polish) which is better for mild paint correction and act as a polish too........any comments from experince with both products would be great appreciated............thanks

TOGWT
10-11-2008, 04:28 AM
Menz Super Intensive Polish (SIP) is a 'finishing' polish primarily formulated for CeramiClear clear coats.

Menz 203 is a 'single step' scratch remover- so PO 203S

For more information see article “Polishing – Menzerna Polish” in ############# (http://#############.com/index.php5?title=Main_Page) a series of informative, unbiased articles dedicated to automotive detailing.

ScottB
10-11-2008, 06:59 AM
SIP finishes down quite well and some leave it at that. You can use 106FF/FA to jewel paint as wanted afterwards.

loudog2
10-11-2008, 08:08 AM
I just got my order of power finish 203 to try. I figured $39+ a free LC green pad+10% off isn't a bad deal to try something. I was hoping Matt would post what he thought about the Menz 203.

Waxmax
10-11-2008, 09:46 AM
Matt did a Show N Shine a week or two ago and gave it a thumbs up. Try a search. If you are looking for a one step that duplicates SIP plus 106FF, then PO 203 might be the answer.

Wendell Jarvis
10-11-2008, 07:16 PM
Thanks to all who responded..I do appreciate your opinions.......Killrwheels..thanks man...I always respect you honestly on products too..........I am gonna go ahead and make a somewhat large order this Monday and I gonna try it........along with some other Kewl (cool )things.............thanks