PDA

View Full Version : My Website, give your input please

Labster
10-10-2008, 09:25 AM
So I finally took the plunge after all this time getting my website done. Anyway, I hired it out and I couldn't be happier. It's still in the works but you'll get an idea of what it's going to look like. Feel free to provide constructive criticism.

Mirror Image | Mobile Auto Detail (http://www.mirrorimageohio.com)

loudog2
10-10-2008, 09:56 AM
Nice, but a little plain. Unless that is what you want. You should explain the higher end details a lttle. Like a 2-step or 3-step, and why that is better. Also in your "about us", explain why hand washing saves your paint, over soft cloth and touchless washes. Just my opinion.

I want to open a hand wash and detail so bad. There is nothing by me. Getting fianancing is the issue right now. I love the AG products. Maybe a hand wash/detail featuring Palmbeach Motoring products.

Emile
10-10-2008, 10:13 AM
That is a nice website. Short and sweet, easy to navigate. A little bit on the plain side as loudog stated, but seems alright. As a suggestion, I would say that for some of the items listed under the Services & Pricing page should be easier to understand and to help sell the service. For example, the average person doesn't know the benefits of the carnauba wax or synthetic sealant.

Quick5Oh
10-10-2008, 11:34 AM
It looks good.. i like it. The only thing I would change is maybe write a description or something on the very first page.. The rest look good, that one is just a little too plain for me..

robb01
10-10-2008, 12:15 PM
commented on autopia, you need to have a bolder homepage/intro, its a little bland

Showroom Shine
10-10-2008, 05:21 PM
Nice Web site. The only thing that I can suggest is a nice Exotic on the opening page! You also live in Ohio. So do I Columbus. Have a Great Detailing Weekend! My site is through DWG. $9.99 a month.I also have a portale where I can add different cars. ricswaterlesshine.dwgint.net

critical_level2
10-10-2008, 05:25 PM
It looks good.. i like it. The only thing I would change is maybe write a description or something on the very first page.. The rest look good, that one is just a little too plain for me..

My thoughts also. The site looks great and has a very nice layout. But the first page is very plain, that is the page you want to grab peoples attention at.

08 300C
10-10-2008, 05:46 PM
Nice Web site. The only thing that I can suggest is a nice Exotic on the opening page! You also live in Ohio. So do I Columbus. Have a Great Detailing Weekend! My site is through DWG. $9.99 a month.I also have a portale where I can add different cars. ricswaterlesshine.dwgint.net
:iagree:
The home page needs to capture the reader and pull them in, usually more graphicial then wordy. I think the rest of the comments are right on as well, I like it but would just try to suck them in with the home page.
Very nice though.

Wendell Jarvis
10-11-2008, 03:27 AM
It should look like some of your work.......meaning, classy, descriptive, I looked at your gallery, your web site should reflect the kind of work that you do, get rid of the red white and blue border stuff ( I love America too) but it looks kinda low budget and to attract high end customer you want something more up scale, go with a Black background with Silver or Gold lettering. But your work is great, just like to see your homepage reflect more of a classy look.

Labster
10-11-2008, 11:19 PM
Actually the theme for the pages is the Ohio license plate. I found it very fitting and my site designer came up with it. I guess that's why I'm paying him...lol