PDA

View Full Version : Exterior Trim

verplankfan
08-09-2006, 09:44 AM
I have a 2003 Ford Explorer XLT that has alot of exterior (plastic&vinyl) trim, what product would be the best for looks, durability, and protection? I don't like glossy look, so more of a natural look. Also could it be used for door and window rubber seals, if not what works good for them?

Thanks

Bob

sparkie
08-09-2006, 10:40 AM
I been using Adam’s VRT, and meg’s # 40 love the look, but they run in the rain. I just got my order from DC. Poorboys Trim Restorer and 303. I was told that both had the look of VRT and #40 but will not run in the rain.

verplankfan
08-09-2006, 11:44 AM
I been using Adam’s VRT, and meg’s # 40 love the look, but they run in the rain. I just got my order from DC. Poorboys Trim Restorer and 303. I was told that both had the look of VRT and #40 but will not run in the rain.

Thanks Sparkie I was leaning towards the Poor Boys but was curios about the 303.

BILL
08-09-2006, 12:52 PM
I have a 2003 Ford Explorer XLT that has alot of exterior (plastic&vinyl) trim, what product would be the best for looks, durability, and protection? I don't like glossy look, so more of a natural look. Also could it be used for door and window rubber seals, if not what works good for them?

Thanks

Bob

I use whatever im sealing or waxing with......never had a problem....