PDA

View Full Version : Wolfgang deep gloss spritz sealant

94LT1
10-06-2008, 09:19 AM
I was curious if this product can be used over a carnauba or should it only be used over a sealant to boost the life of the wax and make it continue to shine?also i was thinking about buying deepgloss sealant.would it be able to be topped over collinite 845 with out ne issues or should i go ahead and use klasse to remove it and just apply the DGS afterward?

Matt S.
10-06-2008, 09:22 AM
I would only use it over a polymer sealant. Fuzion would be the exception.

94LT1
10-06-2008, 09:26 AM
I would only use it over a polymer sealant. Fuzion would be the exception.
what would u suggest to be used over top a carnauba.and also would u recomend me just remove the old collinite with klasse then apply DSG or could it be able to be topped over collinite?

Matt S.
10-06-2008, 09:32 AM
I wouldn't apply DSG? You talkin bout WG sealant?

I wouldn't apply that over Collinite. You can do AIO + WG, that's a great combo. If you want to top that with a carnauba, a good QD over anything is Optimum.

94LT1
10-06-2008, 10:52 AM
I wouldn't apply DSG? You talkin bout WG sealant?

I wouldn't apply that over Collinite. You can do AIO + WG, that's a great combo. If you want to top that with a carnauba, a good QD over anything is Optimum.
In july i put collinite on my moms impala.i was thinking about buying WG sealant and put that on.so i would just remove it with KAIO then apply the regular DSG.then use the DSG spritz after washes?

wytstang
10-06-2008, 11:27 PM
Correct (or every other wash).

Waxmax
10-07-2008, 08:41 AM
I have used WG Sealant Spritz over carnauba and I think it works fine. It is recommended with Fuzion (but to me Fuzion is a hybrid carnauba/sealant).

Try it over a carnauba on part of the vehicle and see what you think. I often use it over carnauba and then at the next wash might apply the WGS over that. Some durability might be compromised, but it looks great.