PDA

View Full Version : Markal Pro Wash

Huy-Do
10-05-2008, 11:58 AM
Has anyone tried these markers? I found them online and want to see what everyone's experience with them are. I'll probably buy the W kind where they can be washed off with water.

When I do a walk around, I stick a piece of 3m tape where I see some scratches so I won't forget. But man... those 3m tape are expensive and this would be a better alternative.

Here's the product link:
Markal: Product Detail - Pro-Wash Removable Paint Markers (http://www.markal.com/productDetail.aspx?ProductID=131)

ss-truck
10-05-2008, 08:23 PM
Looks like a good idea . I will get some to use in my body shop marking little dents as I walk around the vehicle so I don't miss or forget them while doing body work . Have one in shop now that has more marker paint than body color and have not even marked roof yet .

Donald Greco
10-06-2008, 04:59 PM
Fastenal is a seller of Markal I found out from a search online and there is a location near me so I stop to get a couple of these and the guy says The store doesn't stock this item so I'd have to get twelve of everyone I wanted.

Who's kickin' in?

Huy-Do
10-08-2008, 07:25 AM
12.... geez!!! I was thinking of ordering maybe 4 total... 2 and one light color and 2 of a dark color.