PDA

View Full Version : P21S or Nattys Blue

drastic_detail
10-04-2008, 01:58 PM
Which will fill in swrils better on my dark colored lincols ls, P21S or Nattys Blue?Feed back please

budman3
10-04-2008, 02:14 PM
Neither are going to fill swirls, they are pure waxes with no correctional or hiding abilities. Granted their characteristics, P21S is clear looking vs. Natty's Blue goes for a deep wet look, the Natty's may make the swirls less visible in certain lights even though it won't fill them in...

ScottB
10-04-2008, 03:42 PM
while some suggest the oils in even pure carnauba waxes can hide or temp fill it is not at all like using a glaze or dedicated product. Both products may offer only the smallest of swirl hiding and likely only for a couple days or first wash at best.

Surfer
10-05-2008, 01:23 PM
I've never noticed Natty's Blue, or really any wax fill in even very light swirls.

Emile
10-14-2008, 10:31 AM
I just want to add that any good carnauba wax will highlight swirls and hairline scratches. If you start with a Poorboy's Glaze (White Diamond or Black Hole), that will fill in swirls and hairline scratches, and then you can put a layer of the Natty's Blue or P21S on top of that.