PDA

View Full Version : New Here!

sparkie
08-09-2006, 02:37 AM
Hey guys, I could not find the Introductions forum. And I wanted to get my feet wet! So hey yal!

Jonboy
08-09-2006, 04:46 AM
Hi mate, not been here long myself but there a good friendly bunch with loads of advice:)

Ridebyshootings
08-09-2006, 05:25 AM
Welcome to both of you! This is a great place for information! enjoy! Andrew

Meghan
08-09-2006, 07:38 AM
Hey guys, I could not find the Introductions forum. And I wanted to get my feet wet! So hey yal!
Glad you joined up with us, great place, nice people, you will like it here!:D

FloridaNative
08-09-2006, 07:49 AM
Welcome to our little family! :) You have an awesome ride!!

jforget1
08-09-2006, 07:55 AM
Welcome, people here are great and have a wealth of knowledge.

abrcrombe
08-09-2006, 09:22 AM
Hey! Welcome and enjoy

sparkie
08-09-2006, 10:28 AM
Welcome to our little family! :) You have an awesome ride!! That Ford GT is not mine, just a pic of me in front of it! Yes, it is a awesome ride.

Thanks everybody for the welcome.

FloridaNative
08-09-2006, 10:56 AM
That Ford GT is not mine, just a pic of me in front of it! Yes, it is a awesome ride.

Thanks everybody for the welcome.

I hope you got to drive it at least! :) I saw one tearing down the street yesterday afternoon. It was the first one out of the lane of all the other cars when the light turned green. Ay, must be nice!

sparkie
08-09-2006, 11:01 AM
I didn't drive it; it just set there in the show room looking awesome!

ScottB
08-09-2006, 07:24 PM
we had a dealer down south that pizzed off a buyer real bad. He went and drove his new truck thru the dealer and sat fire to the showroom. Turned out he destroyed a GT also. I believe he was killed on a plane a week later by the Marshalls.

FloridaNative
08-09-2006, 07:29 PM
Oh man!! I remember seeing that on the news! Was that the same guy who was shot by the Marshalls really? I didn't know that part of the story.

Surfer
08-09-2006, 07:38 PM
we had a dealer down south that pizzed off a buyer real bad. He went and drove his new truck thru the dealer and sat fire to the showroom. Turned out he destroyed a GT also. I believe he was killed on a plane a week later by the Marshalls.Wasn't that in Miami? There's quite a few GT's running around this area, jaw dropping gorgeous. And if you hear one with headers and Borla exhaust that's out, wow, probably the loudest street car I've ever heard. Heffners Performance (Vipers) did a sick TT setup on one, so clean, looked like it came like that straight from the factory. I talked to an owner down in Coral Gables who has a collection of cars including a couple Lambos, and even though he had some issues with his FGT he said it's the best car he's ever driven and loves it.

BTW, welcome Sparkie :cheers:

FloridaNative
08-09-2006, 07:53 PM
Ay it must be nice to have a collection of cars.

wytstang
08-10-2006, 12:52 AM
That Ford GT is not mine, just a pic of me in front of it! Yes, it is a awesome ride.

Thanks everybody for the welcome. Darn I was going to say lets meet and trade fords lol welcome...