PDA

View Full Version : Winners!

Pages : 1 2 3 [4]

dengood1
08-11-2006, 05:02 PM
Thanks Autogeek I just placed my order, but what good is DP Paint Sealant without a Foam Gun & DP Foam Gun Soap:D . I just had to order them !!!

When another Autogeek order arrives at the house I'll just tell my wife Mehgan made me order them:awesome: .

Bob

Not a good idea.......eh Meghan?? hehe

verplankfan
08-11-2006, 06:31 PM
Dengood

I was forced into it she wouldn't let me order the sealant alone, besides it gives me something else to trade on the other messeage board:cheers: .

Bob

kellyinkc
08-11-2006, 07:16 PM
Mines on the way. Delivery is Monday. So far away.

FloridaNative
08-11-2006, 07:19 PM
Dengood

I was forced into it she wouldn't let me order the sealant alone, besides it gives me something else to trade on the other messeage board:cheers: .

Bob

ROFL!! You are so naughty Bob!! You crack me up! :cheers:

emaxxman
08-11-2006, 08:39 PM
I am so psyched!!! I've got my sample on the way. I can't wait.

BTW, anyone else out there succumb to Meghan's subliminal message that forced them to place a $100+ order to make the free shipping worth it? :D

I've got Poorboy's EXP and DP Final Finishing Polish as well with my order. It may take me awhile but I should be able to compare EXP and the new DP sealant. I'm really psyched to try out the OCW with my order as well. Man, it's like Christmas in August!!!!!!:awesome:

Reddwarf
08-11-2006, 08:47 PM
Meghan,

Dont know if you saw this (http://autopia.org/forum/showthread.php?t=76120) .... but I think we should give the product to a more "open" and "deserving" member, versus someone simply trying to trade it. Its a shame ...

That is so low. Meanwhile many of us loosers were trying to get a few sample becuase we love AG products. What a crumb.

dengood1
08-11-2006, 09:16 PM
Dengood

Bob

:D

joe.p
08-11-2006, 10:30 PM
That is so low. Meanwhile many of us loosers were trying to get a few sample becuase we love AG products. What a crumb.
Ok i went back to review the DP sealant give away,and it does say give away to all who win if you place an order when claiming your prize AG will pick up the shipping, this sounds more to be advertisement in hopes people will place an early order for the products rather then wait. I mention this because of a reply on the other forum that mentions this was a contest. AG gives people the chance to apply to this free products for all of us to try it would be a good idea to remind all who win a reveiw would be appreciated as to lets others know there thoughts and opinions so as to help others decide if this is a product that could work for them ,on the other hand if reviews are what where looking for then the product should be offered to someone with a multitude of experience with other products who has the experience to know the difference.

Im not sure all the personel attacks and negative comments are warranted as we do not know his financial situation. it seems like certain people only sign on a forum when this kinda of stuff takes place and after the contest is over you know longer see them post until the next contest. Im not saying its right,but C'mon hes not a baby killer :p .

Damn me for being for the UnderDog, I now have my Flame retardent clothing on so if you want flame away.

awahl63
08-11-2006, 11:58 PM
Meghan,

I'm sorry but I don't think I'll have time to test the product you can take me off the list...

Sorry once again,
Andrew

ScottB
08-12-2006, 07:25 AM
lets let this one end ....