PDA

View Full Version : Winners!

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4

sooper
08-10-2006, 09:25 AM
Thanks AG. Just placed my order. Good timing, was about to order a new grit guard anyway!! Thanks again.

verplankfan
08-10-2006, 10:36 AM
Thanks Autogeek I just placed my order, but what good is DP Paint Sealant without a Foam Gun & DP Foam Gun Soap:D . I just had to order them !!!

When another Autogeek order arrives at the house I'll just tell my wife Mehgan made me order them:awesome: .

Bob

Meghan
08-10-2006, 10:38 AM
Thanks Autogeek I just placed my order, but what good is DP Paint Sealant without a Foam Gun & DP Foam Gun Soap:D . I just had to order them !!!

When another Autogeek order arrives at the house I'll just tell my wife Mehgan made me order them:awesome: .

Bob
Now Bob, I was so nice to you on the phone and then you are going to throw me under the bus with your wife!!:confused: Just kidding, blame it on me, its a far drive between us, she will cool down before she gets here!:D

ScottB
08-10-2006, 05:19 PM
Meghan,

Dont know if you saw this (http://autopia.org/forum/showthread.php?t=76120) .... but I think we should give the product to a more "open" and "deserving" member, versus someone simply trying to trade it. Its a shame ...

verplankfan
08-10-2006, 06:02 PM
Meghan,

Dont know if you saw this (http://autopia.org/forum/showthread.php?t=76120) .... but I think we should give the product to a more "open" and "deserving" member, versus someone simply trying to trade it. Its a shame ...

Killer I just followed your link and saw that post, I agree with you that was not the intent of the give away. I am one of the lucky winners and can't wait to try the sealant and report back. I assume the give away was just for that purpose so we could try the sealant and report back on our results, as well as being appreciative of recieving free product.

I guess it takes all kinds of people to make the world go around:mad: .

FloridaNative
08-10-2006, 06:20 PM
OUCH!! I would think he would be at least mildly curious to try it before trying to get rid of it. What a shame! :(

joe.p
08-10-2006, 06:42 PM
I seen this the other day. I wonder if he realizes he was suppose to write a review on the GIFT he received.

BTW, I was looking for the thread on the forum member who tried to get another item when placing his order. I wanted to see if he chimed in himself.

:confused: Has the thread been DELETEDas i was unable to find it???

GearHead_1
08-10-2006, 07:31 PM
I guess he has the right. Sign up with AG in order to win the product and then sell it without trying it. Real classy. I told him I thought so too. :rolleyes:

They posted notice of this contest on Autopia the other day.

FloridaNative
08-10-2006, 07:35 PM
Good for you!! You're my hero Gearhead!

Tex Star Detail
08-10-2006, 07:44 PM
Sheeeeeezus.
I always see n00bs with NO POST COUNT entering the contests. You never see from them again, unless there is another contest. Kinda shady if you ask me. I think the contests should be open to members with a post count of "X" or higher. An active member I should have said.
You will see active members posting in reply to a contest, then all of the sudden, a whole page of n00bs who could care less.....

GearHead_1
08-10-2006, 07:59 PM
I know that AG has far too much style but it would be great if his SOLD bottle of product showed up with a hole in it.

Tex Star Detail
08-10-2006, 08:01 PM
Hahahahaha, or filled with water......

FloridaNative
08-11-2006, 07:44 AM
hehehehhe

former86camaro
08-11-2006, 01:33 PM
Placed a small order with this. Can't wait to compare. I just detailed a vehicle AIO then DP sealant for a buddy. Want to see how AIO the new DP Sealant works on a simlar vehicle for the neighbor.

P.S can't wait till DP tire gel is 9.99 like their swirl removers. I ordered all three at that price, hint hint.

Meghan
08-11-2006, 01:48 PM
Placed a small order with this. Can't wait to compare. I just detailed a vehicle AIO then DP sealant for a buddy. Want to see how AIO the new DP Sealant works on a simlar vehicle for the neighbor.

P.S can't wait till DP tire gel is 9.99 like their swirl removers. I ordered all three at that price, hint hint.
Did someone say HINT!! :D