PDA

View Full Version : Carpet Hot Water Extractors---Opinions?

SubyDude81
09-23-2008, 08:24 PM
I'm in the process of starting a detailing business on the side and am in need of a great hot water extractor for the interior. I was sort of leaning towards the aztec hot rod extractor but wanted to get some input on it. Would the results be similar to the Mytee HP-100 extractor? I like the Aztec because its portable but I so like the feature of the Mytee where you can turn it into a blower and attach it to the window and will dry the interior more efficiently. I guess any input is appreciated.

rwisejr
09-24-2008, 04:42 AM
I have the Aztec Hot Rod and love it .I personally run a weekend only detail business so the portability was very key for me as I move it between my 2 houses. But if I was more stationary I think The Mytee HP would be the better choice as it has a little more power and as you stated a couple of other features. But you won't go wrong with either

Showroom Shine
09-24-2008, 05:34 AM
I also have the Aztec Hot Rod Extractor. To date it has been my best investment yet. This piece of equipment saves my time,and money. I too detail partime,plus I mobile. It is a perfect fit for me! You will appreciate this machine!

bryansbestwax
09-24-2008, 07:45 AM
Me too, I love my Hot Rod, best thing I bought since my Makita.

mixxer
09-24-2008, 04:51 PM
AZTEC and i love it!

Kris R
11-17-2008, 08:54 PM
can you guys post some before and afters with the aztec?

AeroCleanse
11-17-2008, 11:55 PM
I had a Durrmaid but ditched it for a steam cleaner, which works a lot better.

alamoautodetail
11-18-2008, 02:09 AM
I am selling my durrmaid i purchased from autogeek 3 months ago.. im actually getting out of the detailing business. It is like new and I even have a few chemicals that are recommended for it. It works great and is still under warranty. Let me know if you are interested or you can throw me an offer. I paid almost $700 with shipping.