PDA

View Full Version : What do you think.

Excessive Detail
08-07-2006, 05:02 PM
Hey guyz I'm thinking about making another large purpose from ag and I wanted to git your opinions before I buy. I gonna get some pinn mfs, probably a pack of each color and some applicators, mf and foam, some dp extreme foam, wheel glaze and some wg sealant and pinn sealant. My question is what do you guyz think is the best wheel cleaner on the market, something that actually works, and I wan't some more nuba, I was thinking about p21s, I already have pinn paste glanze, #26, and nattys, I know pinn sov. is the best, but can't afford it, so would p21s be good or pinn sig II, is p21s better for certain colors, I don't know much about it, but I heard it was good. Also is there any point of buying a paint cleaner without abrasives like, pinn or wg or p21s, or can I just get away with using a light polish like ssr1 or xmt 1.

supercharged
08-07-2006, 05:26 PM
First of all Pinnacle does not make a sealant. They do make a longer lasting carnauba - Liquid Souveran. It is a very good carnauba and easy do use. If you are looking for a paste wax and don't want to spend $80 on Souvaran paste I would get Max Wax or Signature Series II (See P.M.) P21S is a heavy beewax and is the same as S100 which only cost $ 16-17. A good wheel cleaner would be DP. Inexpensive and works very well.
Hope this helps.

ScottB
08-07-2006, 05:59 PM
Carnuaba --- Max Wax, Sig Series II, Moose Wax, or Liquid Souveran

Wheel Cleaner --- P21S Gel, DP Wheel Gel, Poorboys Spray and Rinse

microfibers ---- ultras, all purpose, glass ww, guzzler, and some indigo's

Excessive Detail
08-08-2006, 12:41 PM
First of all Pinnacle does not make a sealant. They do make a longer lasting carnauba - Liquid Souveran. It is a very good carnauba and easy do use. If you are looking for a paste wax and don't want to spend $80 on Souvaran paste I would get Max Wax or Signature Series II (See P.M.) P21S is a heavy beewax and is the same as S100 which only cost $ 16-17. A good wheel cleaner would be DP. Inexpensive and works very well.
Hope this helps.

Okay, I'm so confused know, I thougth Pinn Ls was a sealant, and I've been using it as one, does it have any protecting aspects of it over a regular past, it seems to me that it last a lot longer than a paste, so I guess I could use it over say ex-p or wg. Man, I can't believe I overlooked this one. Also, what does it mean when a paste has a lot of beeswax in it, like p21s, does it work any different.

Meghan
08-08-2006, 12:44 PM
DP WAX MAX
DP Gel Wheel Cleaner

supercharged
08-08-2006, 12:51 PM
Okay, I'm so confused know, I thougth Pinn Ls was a sealant, and I've been using it as one, does it have any protecting aspects of it over a regular past, it seems to me that it last a lot longer than a paste, so I guess I could use it over say ex-p or wg. Man, I can't believe I overlooked this one. Also, what does it mean when a paste has a lot of beeswax in it, like p21s, does it work any different.

P21S/S100 makes water beads like crazy, but does nothing to protection. And yes, you can use it over any sealant, or even paste wax. It lasts longer(about 6 weeks of good protection before it starts to fail).

Surfer
08-08-2006, 12:58 PM
Maybe it's me but even at car meets when some guy use P21S/S100 it doesn't look like anything special. Natty's, Souv and others IMO have it beat hands down for wettness and depth. I would give Clearkote Moose Wax a try or DP Max Wax.

Excessive Detail
08-08-2006, 12:58 PM
P21S/S100 makes water beads like crazy, but does nothing to protection. And yes, you can use it over any sealant, or even paste wax. It lasts longer(about 6 weeks of good protection before it starts to fail).
Isn't p21s and s100 basicalyy the same thing.

supercharged
08-08-2006, 01:00 PM
Same formula - different label.

Excessive Detail
08-08-2006, 01:11 PM
Same formula - different label.

Thanks alot for all the help, know I can make a an edumacted desision:p .

Surfer
08-08-2006, 01:12 PM
Thanks alot for all the help, know I can make a an edumacted desision:p .You were a student of Scooters as well? :D

Excessive Detail
08-08-2006, 01:31 PM
You were a student of Scooters as well? :D

Nope, I edumacted meself at da house out in da sticks wer all the readnecks are and I are one. :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome:

Surfer
08-08-2006, 01:55 PM
Nope, I edumacted meself at da house out in da sticks wer all the readnecks are and I are one. :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome:lmao :righton: