PDA

View Full Version : Autogeek order!!!

Pages : [1] 2

Pyrocite
09-16-2008, 08:43 PM
Another order arrived without any damage and everything i ordered!!!... :righton:

Love all the items and will try them on this weekend :D

No problems here :)

Im the MAN

Thx ag

dublifecrisis
09-16-2008, 08:48 PM
nice! love getting new stuff. what'd you pick up?

Pyrocite
09-16-2008, 10:21 PM
Supreme Buff Microfiber Towels , sponges, Wolfgang Auto Bathe, DP four0In0One Rinseless Wash & Shine, leather cleaning brush, Diamondite Glasswork Restore, Meguiars Professional Detailing Clay Aggressive, Klasse All-IN-ONE and Poorboys Trim Restorer.....

Just new stuffs and some refills :D

carguy
09-16-2008, 11:16 PM
Would like to see some pics.:cheers:

VISITOR
09-17-2008, 01:17 AM
it's always nice getting a package from AG, it's like opening up a christmas present... :D

loudog2
09-17-2008, 09:04 AM
I've had the last 2 boxes arrive beaten to death. One(last one) had a hole so big that foam peanuts were all over my patio. The UPS guy literally ran away after throwing it on the ground. I was home for the delivery, about 15ft away from the door. When I heard the doorbell ring I walked over, he was already driving away.

I don't think he wanted to answer questions about the condition of my delivery.

twistedframe
09-17-2008, 09:09 AM
I've gotten many packages from AG recently and all of them have been packed great and in perfect condition. Also the shipping time is amazing for the price of shipping. I love knowing i'm going to get my stuff just 2 days after I order it!!! Thumbs up to the AG staff for doing a great job!

Pyrocite
09-17-2008, 09:12 AM
...peanuts were all over my patio

I smell an elephant.... i used to work for UPS and i know that "tossing" boxes was not a big deal. Not sure about others who worked there but i tried to avoid braking anything. Maybe next time i request all the items to be shipped to my work with signature confirmation. :goodpost:

twistedframe
09-17-2008, 09:16 AM
I smell an elephant.... i used to work for UPS and i know that "tossing" boxes was not a big deal. Not sure about others who worked there but i tried to avoid braking anything. Maybe next time i request all the items to be shipped to my work with signature confirmation. :goodpost:
thats what I do. I have everything shipped to my work so the UPS driver is standing there when I look over everything to make sure its ok.

loudog2
09-17-2008, 09:47 AM
I've gotten many packages from AG recently and all of them have been packed great and in perfect condition. Also the shipping time is amazing for the price of shipping. I love knowing i'm going to get my stuff just 2 days after I order it!!! Thumbs up to the AG staff for doing a great job!
Autogeek is great! This has nothing to do with them. We use UPS at our warehouse. We ship glass bottles and other stuff with them. They sat down with our corperate office to design a crush proof box. Our stuff still gets broke. They call every time(about 50 in the last 2 years) to say it's our fault. Every time we fight with them. They look back at all the times to see they covered it. Then say ok it's our fault.

Our driver says lots of stuff falls off the conveyor and gets kicked around. But what can you do?

Meghan
09-17-2008, 10:00 AM
I think it important to look at the big picture, say we ship out 500 boxes and one gets damaged... its really not bad odds. You have to think, we are shipping chemicals that are very heavy, and a lot of times shipping them very far from us. So I think all in all, UPS does ok by us. We have the same problems with Fedex, its just the nature of the business. We just do our best to package them as well as we can to make sure they arrive safely. You will notice a few of your items you order not only are protected by the peanuts but they might be in their own box or have bubble wrap around them. You have to identify the problem items and take special care of those.... we do our best and I think UPS as a whole tries hard too.

loudog2
09-17-2008, 11:32 AM
At lest you have a better ratio than we do here. Pallet orders are great for us w/UPS, and better pricing the other freight companies. But or damage ratio is worse, probally because our products are mostly glass. Fedex is the same. Pick you poision.

Pyrocite
09-17-2008, 11:40 AM
"loudog2 getting more autogeek car supplies!!! ###" - UPS driver... as seen below
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slk6zeM4Of8]YouTube - UPS driver kicking every single package[/video]

Meghan
09-17-2008, 11:49 AM
I bet he is a soccer player, he has good foot moves!

08 300C
09-17-2008, 01:26 PM
AG always does a Stellar job at packing my products so they arrive safely BUT I hate those Peanuts, they Static Cling to everything, kind of comical but I wish they used the ones derived from Biodegradable Cornstarch, that way I can throw them in the sink, wet them down and they dissolve. Other than that I love getting my wonderful new products from AG.