PDA

View Full Version : Small Travel Size Detailing Bag Wanted

ScottB
09-13-2008, 04:49 PM
Ok, I cannot believe I am not able to find what I want within the AG site. So here goes :

I am looking for a small bag (zippered) that would likely be leather or pleather (plastic leather) that can carry a few normal size bottles. It must be able to fit in the trunk with ease, and out of the way. The hope is the bag is rather thin (the size of bottles) or has some cloth holders in them to keep bottles upright.

The reason is my father has his car detailed at office weekly until retirement. I would like to have a bottle of soap, a bottle of quick detailer, and two or three towels and a guzzler for his cars exclusive use. My wife suggested a bottle bag or lunch bag, but I want more of an executive type look. Any help ???

VISITOR
09-13-2008, 05:11 PM
check out biglots and harbor freight...

ScottB
09-13-2008, 05:37 PM
http://us.st12.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I/leather-briefcases_2017_13517704

close but no cigar. Dont want a purse like handle, has to be tall enough for standard bottles (like Poorboys), and look equally nice in trunk of Olds, Cadillac, or might I even say a Porsche.

supercharged
09-13-2008, 06:10 PM
I'm using a bag I got from Macy's when purchased Ralph Lauren parfume...Bag looks pretty nice (I think it's vinyl/plastic type), and holds bottles up...And it's labeled RL, just like my car (Acura RL), which makes it even better...

Pats300zx
09-13-2008, 06:34 PM
Ck out Walmart in the toiletries section. I found a perfect one there that even came with bottles. Zippered as well.

ScottieB
09-13-2008, 07:05 PM
Griots Garage make a bag that is round, is zippered, and fits into the spare tire. Might be worth looking into.

trhland
09-13-2008, 08:13 PM
you can have my daughters wiggles lunch box. Im the MAN

ScottB
09-14-2008, 12:15 PM
you can have my daughters wiggles lunch box. Im the MAN

well if your sending the Swisswax in it, I guess it worth the wiggles :D

supercharged
09-14-2008, 09:32 PM
well if your sending the Swisswax in it, I guess it worth the wiggles :D
speaking of which, Swissvax lunch box looks pretty good for that...and it's executive type...

2old2change
09-15-2008, 09:05 AM
Try Luggage, Backpacks, Purses & More - Great Prices - eBags (http://www.ebags.com) . Prices seem to be fair and tons of selections. I have purchased a couple of soft and leather name brand bags and have been very happy so far. I don't have any connection with these people other then being a customer.
Paul