PDA

View Full Version : MicroRestore in Front Loading Washer?

AUdakota
09-10-2008, 08:45 PM
Just curious if anyone has tried this combo??

I know almost all front loaders require the high efficiency soap so will micro restore work alright in it??

GeorgiaHybrid
09-10-2008, 09:23 PM
Funny you should ask. Tried this last night after buying a bottle. It seemed to work OK using the directions on the bottle (2 OZ for a full load). The wife DID make me run a rinse cycle after though to make sure all of my "silly detergent" was out of "her" washer.

As long as you do not use it for every wash and use HE detergent for everything else, it would seem to be OK.

C230SS
09-10-2008, 09:27 PM
I've used both MicroRestore and Pinnacle Micro Rejuvenator in my LG front-loader. Neither have caused any problems.

The main issue with using a standard detergent in a front-loader is sudsing. Neither of the product sold by Autogeek produce a large amount of suds.

Just follow the directions on the microfiber detergent bottle and you should be fine.

AUdakota
09-10-2008, 10:56 PM
thats what I figured, I just caught some flack from my wife about potentially ruining our new washer for my "stupid car towels".

If she only knew I probly have more $$ wrapped up in those towels that in the washer hehehehe

ScottB
09-11-2008, 05:02 PM
works fine in our Duets ....